Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink moving on to the beach club with the others sees Hooks look at her and nods at him just so slightly. then she flies off ahead of the group to get to diablo so he isnt alone in that room longer than necessary. she takes in the scene and waits for the others to join them.

2. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo is glad to see Tink fly in through the open window. Her light is a comfort to the normally diurnal raven.

He caws queryingly and gestures at the body with a wing, as if to ask whether she wants to search the fox. Without thumbs, he won't be quite as good at that sort of thing.

3. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

After Belle calm him down Dug attatches himself t her. Literally brushing her leg as they walk together because he is sticking so close. Depressed, frustrated and incredibly paranoid that this evil person/thing is gonna jump out at them, Dug stays quiet. He will stay near the soft spoken lady, she smells like books and woodsmoke, it soothes his troubled mind.

4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar gets the message that the fox has died back at the boardwalk hotel. Ursula and Scar follow the group...but they may are may not stay for the whole scene.*

"Ursula my dear....why dont you have a quick peek into this new scene. I need to stop by my room and get ready for our date. You on the otherhand are naturally beautiful all the time."

5. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc. Stef Ive caught a few hidden clues...and they match up...but scar has a proposal to make before he guesses...just in case Im wrong...lol

6. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hook arrives with many of the other detectives at the scene.

"It appears our duplicitous friend here has been... out-foxed.", says Hook.

They haven't been in the room long when Hook hears a faint familiar sound. TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK

"NO! It can't be, BLAST, we ARE near water! NOOOO!", Hook says before he jumps under the bed. "Keep him away from me, keep him away!"

Tinker Bell laughs at the Captain, several of the others have no idea what's going on.
    Tinker Bell, enjoying the fun of seeing Hook panic, finally decides enough is enough. She goes over to Ursula and whispers in her ear.

"CAPTAIN, get a hold of yourself. It's not a Crocodile! It's just an alarm clock with Minnie's picture on it. Tinker Bell saw it with the rest of Minnie's things.", says Ursula.

"Not a Croc?!", Whispers Hook.

"Not a Croc.", says Ursula.

"Yes... well, one can never be too careful when defending oneself against one's foe, can one?", Hook says as he tries to pull it together. With that the the captain begins to come out from under the bed, but as he does he feels something under his hand. Once he emerges he looks at what he found in the light.

"My fellow VIPS, it appears I have found something under this bed.", Hook holds up what appears to be a small piece of wood that seems to have been broken off of something. "Ouch!", bellows Hook.

"What's wrong Dahling?", asks Edna.

"BLAST it ALL, a SPLINTER!", says Hook.

OCC: Pink is official clue

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  7. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After a walk to the Beach club (which had taken longer than expected due to Stitch getting distracted by the Ocean[which reminded him of everyone back home]) Stitch finally makes his way to the Beach Club Resort. He gets told by the receptionist where everyone is at, and he makes his way towards the room.

Upon arrival, Stitch see's that he is either the last, or close to it (who knows, maybe someone else was killed on the way over here). He walks over to see who is was that had been killed, and finds it to be the fox he had seen but once back at the first murder scene.

He wonders why the fox is in this room, and who it was that was here originally?

8. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

**ooc I have to agree with this, but I also blame my lack of not seeing a vast variety of Disney films lately

9. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin slowly starts to come to, and upon realizing where he is, doesn't pass out again. That's a good sign. "Guh . . . wha . . what'd I miss?" He looks around and sees he is rather much alone. "They closed up the restaurant and left me here. Oh well, the nap was nice . . but my head hurts. Where is everyone?" Just then his phone goes off, the vibration scares him slightly.

It's from the raven, something about a mouse lady, a fox and the Beach Club. "Hmm, guess I better pop over there. This is going to hurt my head so much." Merlin poofs into the room number provided by Diablo, and makes it on the first try. He almost lands on Stitch as he reappears.

"Sorry, didn't realize you would be right there. Better than landing on the pixie I guess though." Merlin flicks his wand and has a bag of ice appear on his head. "Oh, this is terrible, what do we do now?"

10. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula and Scar are checking out the kitchen, Chesire appears in front of Ursula to check out her nites, there's a few clues that are not as they appear. An urgent message is then received via text from el diablo. "A dead fox and yet another missing mouse, its like the perpetrator has a thing for the vermin." Scar then tells her to go ahead to the beach club and keep him informed while he gets ready for their date.

11. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco enters what was Minnie's room with the other detectives and turns paler still as he looks around. He notes what he also initially thinks is a pile of fur ... but then quickly realises is J Worthington Foulfellow. He looks around the room hoping ... but no Minnie.*

Kuzco (to himself): 'This is why I couldn't get through ... .'

*He is snapped out of his panicked searching and muttering when Captain Hook announces that he has found a piece of wood in the room. He looks up, somewhat confused for a minute. Then he gathers his thoughts and figures out how to proceed from here - although he's really at a loss.*

Kuzco: 'Ah ... right ... . Can someone run that piece of wood over to the lab ... ? And DSI will have to come out here, of course, it's another crime scene, can someone call ... ?'

*At that moment, Kuzco's phone rings.*

12. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: I'm out the door. I will send information out as soon as I can. Do NOT leave the Beach Club and do NOT go out to Crescent Lake until I give the directions to do so (there is a reason for this).

13. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink offers to take the sample to the lab and waits for kuzcos reply. meanwhile she starts dusting for prints in the room. when that is finished she updated her notepad with the new clues. She wishes there was more evidence and any form of communication from the killer.

14. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora after ordering gets a phone call from Phillip. She is elated to hear from him and excuses herself and goes outside to talk to him. She stays on the phone for quite a while not really worried about her food. After some time she sees that a few of the detectives are leaving the restaurant. She is a little curious as to why but is still really enjoying her phone call. It isnt until she sees even more detectives leaving that she ends her phone call and goes inside. She sees that the restaurant is completely deserted and DSI memeber comes out of the kitchen. "Hello Inspector. Did you guys need anything else?" Aurora completely stunned says "No just taking more look." and goes into the kitchen. She looks around and sees Anton's body just as they are zipping up the body bag. Aurora then checks her texts and sees the one to come to the Beach Resort. Aurora immediately heads there.

15. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Dug sticks close as belle and he come to the scene of the newest victim.

"Oh boy, I wonder what has happened now. Why is the minnie mouse lady missing and who killed the fox. I did not like the fox but he was part of our detecting pack. I want to find this bad person thing that is killing all of our detecting pack and bite him/her very good."

Dug starts sniffing around the room, one eye always on Belle, the nice book and woodsmoke lady.

16. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

After removing the splinter with Belle's help, she does know how to make things feel better, Hook goes back to the investigation.

Hook starts to give Tinker Bell the piece of wood to take to the lab, when he notices that the part that isn't broken is very smooth and polished ... this definitely was part of something.

"My, would you look how smooth and polished this is- well the part that isn't broken and giving me splinters!", says Hook. "What do you think that could be a piece of?"

OCC: Official in PINK

17. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora arrives at the room a in the text message and sees all of the detectives. Aurora listens for a few minutes so that she can see what all has happened. Aurora hears that Minnie is missing and she sees a body on the floor but a cape is covering it. She waits a few more minutes and then finds out its longfellow . . . . .

18. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music---DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

~After getting lost for a minute on his way back to the hotel, Doofenshmirtz walks onto the scene just as Hok goes crazy over a small alarm clock going Tick Tock. Heinz thinks to himself that this new knowledge of Hook's paranoia could come in handy later on. Before he can begin searching a clue is already found.~

"Oh boy you need a time machine to keep up with all this death and mystery. Too bad I left the TimeInator back in the lab."

--Doofenshmirtz looks around at the others and then shrugs his shoulders.-- " I have one question about all this and how to get a warrant for an arrest, but I guess that is something to ask Kuzco in private."

OOC* Dancecats...I am sending you a mail..not an accusation yet...just a question

19. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo peers curiously at the pirate man as he yells, crawls under the bed, and crawls back out again. Sort of a noisy way to search, but he does seem to have found something! Diablo flutters over to get a good look at the wood before it gets bagged. He wonders what it could have broken off of. A magic wand? A cane? A fan?

*OOC: I'm just speculating here, not giving clues.

20. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco glares over at Heinz, a furious scowl on the Emperor's face.*

Kuzco: 'No more "inators". You still haven't told us how much longer it will take before the effects of your last (heavy sarcasm) brilliant "inator" wear off.'

*At that moment, Kuzco's mobile phone rings. Scrambling for it, Kuzco mutters, 'It might be the lab, with that update ... finally.'

Kuzco: 'It's about time ... . Oh, you're not the lab. Security? What do you want? What do you mean, guests are reporting ... what? What do you mean look outside ... ?'

*Mentally sighing, Kuzco walks over to the window and opens the curtain. What he can see of Crescent Lake is bathed in an odd green glow.*

Kuzco: 'I see what you, well, they mean. I'll just look into it ... and what I mean by that is I'll have my team look into it. Just have everyone stay inside their rooms, or at least inside the resorts, just to be safe.'

*When Kuzco turned back to tell this to the detectives, he noticed that the room door, which previously had been closed, now is open. Glancing over at the detectives, he also noticed that Aurora now is missing.*

Kuzco: 'Wasn't Aurora just here a second ago ... ?'

21. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music--DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

Dr. Doofenshmirtz watches the crow searching for clues under the bed. Looking in the birds little beady eyes the bird seems to be speculating something. Heinz wonders if he is speculating the same thing. " Hey little birdy. Polly want a cracker?" The crow takes a quick nip at the scientist's fingers.

Doofenshmirtz pulls away just as he hears about Minnie Mouse missing..."WHAT?? I've got just the thing for that, but I need to step just outside and I need some water." Doofenshmirtz takes a small glass and fills it up and then steps outside. He reaches into his pocket and takes out an Inator and starts for outside. But before he can reach the door he is stopped by Kuzco.Kuzco is pointing out the window as the lake is glowing an odd green glow.*

22. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: This is going somewhere, so please follow my lead. Characters are being 'borrowed' for a reason.

OOC: Information is being sent out now, so please check your message boxes shortly.

23. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula arrives, she spots a dead fox in the corner whilst many of the other detectives talk about the missing mouse. A wooden splinter is found at the crime scene. Then Kuzco recieves a phone call. In a frantic he mentions for all guests to stay in their rooms. When he gets off the phone, one of their own, Princess Aurora is missing.

24. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC: It was Hook that went under the bed, not Diablo. :)

25. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

OOc**Oops sorry about that