Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle walked back on the beach with the towels and watched Kuzco taking a beating from kitchenware, Dug running in a panic toward Merlin, Diablo helping Stitch, Ursula taking pictures, Edna consoling Hook about crocodiles and Merlin still engaged in his duel of magic.

She held the towels out in an empty gesture to Aurora and Dr Doof and sighed. She felt quite useless at the moment.

2. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

HOOK stands paralyzed with fear with his eyes shut.

'You've got to pull yourself together, Captain. Now is the time, dahling", says Edna to him gently. Hook felt the same. However, wanting and doing are very different things.

It's at this point that Hook realizes he doesn't hear a ticking or a tocking. There is no reason to be afraid- although he does choose to stay clear of the water for the time being.

"Stand back, Edna. This could get dangerous!"

With all the commotion in the bushes Hook, still wanting to ACT, runs forward toward the explosions with his sword drawn.

"I have your back Merlin, hold steady!!!"

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Now that Ursula understood what exactly was going on, she turned her camera to videocam mode with 1080p recording and started. With her tentacles she made sure to call scar and tell him what exactly was happening. "Sigh, so much for a nice date to see the water pageant..."

4. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

As Stitch starts to gain his composure, he notices Diablo is clicking at him, probably worried he may of been hurt.
    He also notices a spark show going on over near the woods. Maybe kids playing with sparklers?

No, that wasn't it, it was Merlin, but who were the other sparks coming from? Stitch wants to try and help, but the last time he dealt with magic, it didn't go so well.

Suddenly Stitch see's Hook run off to help Merlin. Not wanted to be left behind, Stitch takes off after Hook. On the way, Stitch decides to pay back Doof.

He grabs an inator out of his pocket, thinking it was the baby-inator. With a zaaaaapppppp, Stitch fires the inator at Doof, only to realize it wasnt the baby-inator, but it was something completely the opposite...

[​IMG]

Oh well, that should slow him down enough to keep him from interfering this time.

*ooc Stitch wanted some payback ^_^

5. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle sees Hook run off gallantly to fight whatever was dueling Merlin.

"Be careful, Captain!" Belle called off after him. Edna ran up to her and looked off at where Hook had gone worriedly. Belle looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Edna. I'm sure he'll come back to you."

Edna blushed a little at Belle's wording and stammered out, "Well, dahling... it's just, I don't want him to ruin the new hat I gave him..."

Belle smiled weakly in spite of the current pandemonium. She then heard what sounded like a dreaded 'inator' only to see Stitch laughing at a now very old scientist.

6. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music--- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--As Doofenshmirtz is drying off he takes the waterproof case holding his Inators out of his pocket. Just as he does Stitch grabs one and adds water from the wet towel. Stitch doesn't realize that he has activated the Social SecuritInator. As Doofenshmirtz turns old he grabs a cane and is in slow pursuit of Stitch and headed for the action.--
    "Hold on sonny....I'm a comin."

The Scientist can't move very fast and begins to think of what to do....

OOC* Couldn't sleep...It was bothering me and I kept dreaming of who I think the killer is. Thus I will be sending in my accusation shortly....just want to have one more post to break out a few more Inators to cause some chaos...not that there isn't enough chaos at the moment.

Stay Tuned

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  7. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: Chaos is good but I'm going to head to bed now. I'll see everyone later.

8. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink flies toward where merlin may be wand at the ready to help fight off whomever he is dueling with. the eeie green color of the lake makes it harder to locate merlin but she sees kuzco heading that way so she knows she is on the right track. She keeps her ears open for dugs barking hoping he can guide her as well. she flies on dodging the fireworks.

9. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music-- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--Dr. Doofenshmirtz is trying to catch up, but now being old has slowed him down considerably.--

"I know...I know...I have a Reversinator in here somewhere."

--Dr. Doofenshmirtz begins to rummage through his bag of Inators....."Aahh here it is!!" --- He adds water and soon an Inator appears.

[​IMG]

--He pushes a button and a stream of light hits their leader.--

[​IMG]

"Nope...nope....that's my Phineanator. Let's try this one." This time the beam hits Tink....

[​IMG]

"Darn...That's my Villainator. Ok got it for sure this time." A sound wave blasts out hitting Belle.

[​IMG]

"I guess not. I didn't even know I had a Pixienator...How interesting." he trys again with worse results for Scar.

[​IMG]

"Ahhh the old Vinylnator. I didn't even know I packed that one. Hmmm...how about this red one."

[​IMG]

"Nope...guess not. Micronator....."

[​IMG]

"Idon't even have a name for that one...but definite improvement there."

"FINALLY!!! Here it is....I'm sure."

[​IMG]

"Aaaahhhh yes...that is much better."

--Doofenshmirtz points the Reversinator at everyone changing them back to normal.=

"Good news guys...It's about time up for the effects of the Babynator, but bad news I wouldn't hiccup anymore for another 24 hours."

10. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

All of a sudden tink gets hit by a beam of light! its that dr doof as she looks down at herself to see she has transformed once again. this time as a bad tinker. before she can do anything she is turned back once again. Shreiks fill the air as others are transformed and then transformed once again. Straying from her course she flies over to dr doof and swipes the bag of naters as he puts back the last one and flies back to the hotel and stashes it away till after this mayhem is solved! Tink flies back to wherew she left off!

11. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar is walking towards Ursula when he is suddenly turned into some kind of overpriced small statue.*

"DOOFENSHMIRTZ!!!!!"
    ...before he can get too angry he is changed back. Reaching Ursulas side he asks...."
    So my dear shall we see what is causing all these fireworks or shall we go make somof our own?"

12. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*while she is videotaping the entire fiasco, she watches an older and slower pharmacist pull out a bag of toys guns. Inadmittingly he tries a few of them and notices a few of the detectives change, Tink to villain, Stitch to pocket size, Scar to VINYLMATION?. Okay that's it, suddenly she's hit with the ray and all she could think was inheritly good thoughts and concern for the events happening around her. As suddenly as it came, the feeling escaped as Scar came over to her. "Do you want to figure out where these fireworks are coming from or start our own?" "I like the idea of starting our own" conjuring a magic bolt of her own, they headed off to where the sparks were coming from...

13. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin hears Dug's voice coming from his feet. "You're a good dog, I could use the help. Look for the next green sparks and attack in that direction, I'll use the distraction to make my final move." "Understood Master, I shall attack the bad person for you as you command."

It's good to have a companion that does as he's asked without sarcasm and sass; he thinks to himself . . somewhere Archimedes' ears are ringing.

The next wave of sparks come shooting from just to the right of Merlin and Dug's location, and Dug pounces. Not a bad pounce for a dog clearly bred for companionship, not attacking. Merlin weaves a quick spell and holds it at the ready as he runs toward the bush. He can hear Dug growling and a woman screaming, clearly caught off guard by the attack. Merlin jumps in, taking advantage of Dug's momentary ferocity, and springs his spell: Appearing a set of escape proof handcuffs magically attached to his wand. This way he can lead the woman from the bushes and find out who she is. Secure in the knowledge that he included some magic restricting agents in the spell, he takes a moment to thank Dug.

"There will be plenty of doggy treats for you my heroic friend. You have helped me catch this vile villain, and avenged the death of your poor, colorful bird friend. Go quickly and let the others know I have this under control."

14. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula is getting ready to start throwing some fireworks herself, Dug comes forth and and notifies them that Merlin has apprehended a suspect. "Well pookie we can finally see who did it and congratula.. I mean scorn her for what she did." Off to the side Scar suddenly to cry, "Scar is there something wrong?" He just looks at her and exclaims "sorry, I just wanted to play the hero for once..."

15. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: My stars, I hope this is leading to an arrest. I did have a correct arrest made yesterday and set up the scene, so one should be pending ... anytime.

OOC: Howling with laughter ... keep it coming! :rofl:

16. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Kuzco was being pulled towards the trees when he notices that Heinz pulls out a series of 'Inators'. He can't help but call out to the mad scientist in dismay*

Kuzco: 'Doofus, what are you doing?'

*Before Kuzco throws himself down on the ground to avoid getting hit with those rays again. After the cycle finishes, Kuzco picks himself up, glares at the scientist in disgust, and proceeds towards the trees, with the urging of the carpet bag and sugar bowl.*

17. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

As everyone approaches the trees, Merlin limps out wand in hand. His robes are singed and his beard is smoldering with green smoke from the fires he just put out. Following closely behind him, in handcuffs, is a battered and exhausted MALEFICENT.

Merlin drags her over to Kuzco like she's on a leash. "Here you go . . I caught her . . . I need to sit down." Merlin transfers her to Kuzco's control (since he is the leader after all) and falls back onto the ground, wore out from the biggest wizards duel he's ever been involved in. "She should pose no problem, those handcuffs are inescapable."

OOC - Sorry, I was having fun with the wizard's duel. And in my head it was playing out like a giant movie climax fight, would have been great to watch on the big screen, LOL :p BTW, it totally killed Cassie (the wifey, and the other half of Merlin) to have to watch me type the arrest of her favorite Disney character of all time.

18. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Ooc: woohoo!! Go Merlin! :hsd:

Belle sees Merlin come back with the infamous Maleficent being revealed as the murderer! She looks at Maleficent disgusted as she is handed over and then looks over at Diablo with pity.

19. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC: Huh! I thought Maleficent until the rabbit fur clue... I don't recall her ever touching or associating with a rabbit. (Good thing I didn't make an arrest; I was thinking Alice until the berries clue...)

20. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

OOC: My first real idea was that it was the evil Queeb from snow white. I then started switching back and forth between her and maleficent- I'm glad I didn't guess tho because I probably would have gone with the evil queen :lol:

21. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo reaches the handcuffed Maleficent and flies in circles around her head, scolding loudly. No wonder she wanted him out of her way! She ought to be ashamed of herself! Killing all those nice people and wasting all that good carrion and for what? And what on earth did she need the mouse for anyway, a powerful sorceress like her? And where are the mice now? Hm? He knows it will only sound like cawing to the others, but he knows that Maleficent can understand him. SHAME ON YOU! SHAME!

Diablo finally stops his scolding and perches on Merlin's shoulder, glaring at Maleficent and shaking his head to indicate he is VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HER.

22. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin is startled by the new weight on his shoulder. "Oh hello there . . . oh wait . . . you and her? Oh dear . . . " Merlin is finally able to connect Diablo to his, now handcuffed, mistress. "Well, you are more than welcome to come live with Archimedes and me, but he might not be the most welcoming bird. Also, we would have to teach you how to speak. Archimedes hates when other animals 'don't have the courtesy to learn English.' On second thought, you might feel more at home with the giant skeleton man. But in the end, you are a smart bird, you'll make a good choice."

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: More to come, I will post it when I can. Please don't leave from the scene or have Maleficent taken away yet.

24. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

*OCC - I wasnt sure if I should post, because no information was sent to me and I didnt know if I was going to survive . . .lol . . .

25. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Ooc:go figure that it turns out to be the most obvious of my top 5. Thanks to you I didn't die and we now have an another inspector in our ranks. Congrats Merlin.