Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle looked on as Diablo cawed disapprovingly at Maleficent and was happy to see he found a friend in Merlin. She kept her distance from Maleficent as the sorceress glared at the onlooking detectives. Belle slightly regretted turning down Gaston's rifle years back (it was according to him the most romantic gift she would have ever had the honor of accepting) but even then knew that it wouldn't be a fitting end of the sorceress.

After the harrowing day she had had (and did she imagine things amidst the chaos, or had she been turned into a pixie??), Belle wanted to turn in but would not rest until they found out where the malovent fairy was hiding Mckey and Minnie!

2. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora had just arrived in the hotel room and was getting caught up on what had happened when suddenly she was over taken by a familiar spell . . . . She was in a daze and had no control over what was happneing to her. She turned and walked out of the room, down the stairs and to the lake. It was a beautiful green glow and something was drawing her to it. She walked into the water when suddenly she was grabbed by Dr. Doof and shaken. This did not at all phase her. Then Dr. Doof grabbed and kissed Aurora and she suddenly snapped out of it. She looked at Dr. Doof completely unaware of what just happened. Dr. Doof guided her out of the green water and Aurora was completely confused by what just happened. She sat down as Belle handed her a towel. She said outloud to no one in particular "What just happened?" Then Aurora watched as Merlin began a duel and as soon as Aurora saw the green flames Knew that Maleficent must be the culprit.

Just then her phone rang. It was Phillip. Aurora answered. "Phillip, Hi You'll never gu . . . . what? what are u talking about? No . . . No I would never . . . I Love you . . . yes I'm sure . . . pictures? What pictures? Sent to you by who? Phillip I have no Idea . . . I just almost died! Yes Maleficent, yes . . . No No I promise I had no idea. . . . yes as soon as we wrap up here I am coming home .. . forward me those pictures - yes I will take care of it." Aurora hung up the phone and glared at Ursula.

3. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

CUT TO HOOK- in the WEEDS slashing through tall grass with his sword and hook.

"Where are you villain? I'll find you if it's the last thing I do. Merlin... a little guidance here my elderly friend..." (still slashing)

"Merlin?" Hook stops. He hears some cheering and begins to make his way out... however he is not quite sure how to get out.

"Alright, I'm sure it was this way..."

----

"Or, NO! It was this way"

-----

"Blast."- Hook says dejectedly.

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*At that moment, Belle turns to a handcuffed Maleficent, who has been brought before Kuzco, and asks why she did it. Maleficent turns to the detectives with a patronizing smile on her faces, looking them over. Her smile turns into a glare of intense displeasure as she notices that Diablo now is perched on Merlin's shoulder, but she says nothing about this. Instead she replaces that smile on her face and answers.*

Maleficent: 'But it's quite simple, my dears. With Mickey missing, happily ever after is but a dream that never happens. And some of us will do unconscionable things to make sure that happens. With the Hat gone and Mickey missing, the forces of evil shall triumph ... both in Fantasmic and ... oh dear me, you aren't very observant, are you? Or you would have noticed that Mickey isn't the only Mouse who has gone missing, wouldn't you?'

*At that point, Kuzco has heard enough and waves his hand impatiently.*

Kuzco: 'Someone take her away, will you? I've had just about enough of her. But put her in protective custody and make sure she can't get out, we might need her later. *yawns widely* 'Now who's ready to ... '

*Kuzco doesn't get to finish that thought as he is interrupted, once again, by his mobile phone.*

Kuzco (fumbling for the phone, he complains): 'I really gotta start turning this thing off. It always rings at the worst times.'

5. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

"where is mickey you mean lady?!? Where is minnie? Why did you kill Kevin?"

ooc: 3 sentanances. lol.

6. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

*OCC Post count has ended because there has been an arrest. This game is basically over -just wrap up time. :0)

7. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Post count has ended, obviously, but there's still a bit more to come in this story ... . Remember Kuzco's phone call, anyone?

8. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: is this call leading straight into the 2nd chapter. I say if Kusco is returning, I want permission to use him as a virtual voodoo doll.

9. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: The call leads into the final part of this chapter. Don't get ahead of me, we aren't quite done yet, still a bit more coming.

10. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music--DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--After Tink takes away his toys Doofenshmirtz feels rejected once again. Just then Merlin comes trouncing out of the woods with Maleficent in tow.--

"DARN!! From Hero to Zero in just a matter of minutes."

OOC* Congrats Merlin...she was on my list, but not the top. In fact I accused my top The EVIL QUEEN, but your arrest actually saved me from being killed off...thank you. I guess Doof and his Inators may make an appearance in a future game.

11. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar watches the whole scene play out. He is finally reunited with Ursula just as Merlin is dragging Maleficent from the woods. Scar mumbles under his breath, but then doesn't really care who made the arrest as long as he can finally go on his date.*

"KUZCO!!! Can we wrap this up already? Ursula and I can still make the Water Parade if we hurry."

OOC* Congrats to Merlin and Thanks to Stef. (Have you been reading Kingdom Keepers? lol) Maleficent was my #1 for a long time, but if you snooze you lose. Making an arrest was never my first goal anyway as I was having too much fun. I still plan on having my date with Ursula...after this wraps up..maybe when I get home from work tonight I can write it. Then you guys can read it like a scene that runs after the credits in the movies these days.lol.

12. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

*OOC - well this is what part one of three??? So maybe ur scene can help lead to the start of the next game. :0)

13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...Oh its not an important scene anyway...just a little bonus. I dont think Stef has Scars love interest written into the next game ...lol

14. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Kuzco fumbles for the still-ringing phone, complaining about how it always rings at the most inopportune times. He finally finds it and manages to answer it before it stops ringing.*

Kuzco (clearly expecting the call to be about either the green lights, the impromptu fireworks show, or both): 'Yeah, yeah, we know, it's all been sorted ... .'

*Kuzco abruptly stops talking when he is interrupted by the caller telling him that it isn't about Crescent Lake and is told, basically, to shut up and listen. After a few minutes, Kuzco hangs up the phone and turns to the other detectives.*

Kuzco: 'I've been told that we're supposed to return to the Boardwalk. Specifically, my room, the Steeplechase Suite at the Innkeepers Club. Apparently there's *Kuzco swallows* there's someone who wants to talk to us - immediately.'

15. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora listens as Kuzco speaks but she is barely paying attention to what he is saying. She is so angry at Ursula for sending Phillip those pictures while she was under maleficents spell. She starts thinking of ways to get her back. Her thouhts are interupted when Kuzco says the word immediately. "What did you just say?" Aurora asks him.

16. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle crosses her arms as Maleficent speaks of her evil plot, disgusted by what her villainous dreams had caused.

Some of us, Belle thought on Maleficent's words a bit more. "So if you're not working alone after all, who else is"-

Belle's question was interrupted by Dug's barks of interrogation, "where is mickey you mean lady?!? Where is minnie? Why did you kill Kevin?"

Kuzco, less than impressed by the pup's barking, orders for Maleficent to be put in protective custody when his phone suddenly rings.

As Kuzco answers his phone, Belle turns her attention to a dejected Hook coming back from a battle long over and pats him on the shoulder in commendation.

"It was very brave of you to go after them, you know... even if you couldn't really do anything." She added with a smile, "The thought that counts?"

Hook sighed.

The scientist also looked dejected, but Belle knew the only way to cheer him up was to give him back his little 'inators', and there was no way in Disney World she was going to give reason to add anymore grief or havoc to the day.

Kuzco finishes with his phone call and then reports, seeming almost as if he was a bit nervous. 'I've been told that we're supposed to return to the Boardwalk. Specifically, my room, the Steeplechase Suite at the Innkeepers Club. Apparently there's *Kuzco swallows* there's someone who wants to talk to us - immediately.'

Belle bit her lip, wondering who t could be, and hoping that since they had detained Maleficent that they wouldn't be walking in on another killing.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  17. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

"If I hadn't been the one to put those cuffs on her, I'd be afraid to let her into the custody of someone else. But I guess she is as secure as possible." Merlin is about to ramble on about how she never had a chance against some meddling princesses and their faithful dog - or something like that - when Kuzco cuts in.
    ''I've been told that we're supposed to return to the Boardwalk. Specifically, my room, the Steeplechase Suite at the Innkeepers Club. Apparently there's *Kuzco swallows* there's someone who wants to talk to us - immediately.''

"Did they say anything about who it is? Is it the Mice? Are they free?" Merlin follows Kuzco when they head off to his room.

18. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After being shrunk down to a pocket size Stitch, and quickly being returned back to normal, Stitch watches as the battle between Merlin and Maleficent ends.
    The killer has been unmasked, but the mystery still is not solved.
    The Mr and Mrs Mouse are still missing, along as with the hat.

Suddenly Kuzco's phone goes off, and he tells everyone needs to meet him at his room back at the resort.

*ooc I feel left out with all of the OOC, so blah! lol

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is NOT at all happy when Kuzco gives word that they have to report to Kuzcos room. He goes over to Ursula and she can see how VERY upset he is.*

" I am truly sorry my dear that I have let you down. I planned a special evening and because of this fool Kuzcos poor leadership, I may never get to tell you what I feel in my heart. Go on to the meeting... I will meet you there. I just need a minute to call the concirge and also gather my thoughts."

20. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink is happy when maleficent is taken into custody but thinks back of 2 killings in 2 places at once and the note said some of us , meaning more than one or even 2! then kuzco gets the phone call ordering them back to the room! tink flies off to the room, and waits for the others.

21. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Having had his say to his FORMER mistress, Diablo flies back to the shoulder of his friend Stitch. He's preening his feathers huffily when Kuzco gets a call to meet someone important at his room. Diablo flies slowly, wanting to keep pace with the other detectives.

22. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

** ooc How many detectives are still alive?

And who is still alive? I have something planned but i need to know who is alive and active :p

23. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

OOC - btw, thank you everyone for the congrats :) we had a few other possibilities, but i finally got the last clue and it clicked, and Cass agreed. Superfly, you're welcome for the save :p

24. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

OOC: I'm still here ;D And going by the list, I believe the following are the ones still alive and active (hope I didn't miss anyone!)

Scar - tokyodisneydad
    Dug - Psycho Pixie (VIP)
    Ursula - coblj003 (Inspector)
    Belle - Story
    Tinker Bell - nursek8 (Inspector)
    Diablo - Vixy
    Stitch - 5titch
    Aurora - CaligirlUCR (Inspector)
    Merlin - CMR626
    Doofenshmirtz - Superfly
    Captain Hook - DisneyPinsNYC

*and not sure if they made post count, but they have been around recently*:

Edna Mode - swim2sea
    Ariel - mojoscout (VIP)
    Kida - deatheater4ever (VIP)

Hope that helped =)

25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Stitch, PLEASE don't do anything as the game hasn't wrapped up yet. I really don't want to have to re-write this last scene.