• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Honest" scrapper sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Honest" scrapper sellers

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
First time I've seen this: an ebay listing for a "copy" of a Hidden Mickey Yzma bowling pin. The listing even points out the difference in colouring from the real thing. Sad to say, it's a Canadian seller.

I believe there are a small amount of traders who actually collect scrappers and counterfeit pins. Most just get them to see how many variations are out there and some like to collect them as examples of what a scrapper looks like and can use it as a visual aid to help explain what to look for in a bad pin. I know that my wife and I have a small pin wallet full of fake pins, so we can help educate people on what to look out for in the fake pin world. Picture is worth a thousand words, as they say. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back