• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hong Kong Alien. TOYSTORY ALIEN. I would be eternally grateful if you had a look :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Kong Alien. TOYSTORY ALIEN. I would be eternally grateful if you had a look :D

minniemad0110

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I already know what most people think, I just wanted to check myself and how good I am about checking pins.

Please could anyone tell me if this is a fake/scrapper or not. Thanks :)

1005416_560180007375863_1837439050_n.jpg

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

6938_560179934042537_1794278013_n.jpg

I have had this pin for quite a few years. When I got the pin, the back of the pin post was slightly wobbly and it also has another two stubs on the back of the post. If that makes any sense to anyone. It also does not have the normal matte finish of normal fakes. Also, the pin does seem to have some different colouring over the pin, as you maybe able to see on the first photo :)

pretty pin. the back of the pin (with the words) has a lot of flaws on it, although that in itself is not indicative of a scrapper. I don't have this pin in my collection, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back