• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hong Kong Disney Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Kong Disney Pins

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys! I saw a pic of a pin from Hong Kong Disney. I was wondering if they have a online store. I tried to google it but didn't have any luck. This is the one I saw in a blog somewhere. Thanks for any help!

49e4153d0c53cad91e8db66cb4369361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I'm aware , no there isn't a version for Hong Kong . If I ever "need" a pin from there I have a couple of sources I try , individuals who live nearby :) , I can ask them if they have access to it if you'd like

As far as I'm aware , no there isn't a version for Hong Kong . If I ever "need" a pin from there I have a couple of sources I try , individuals who live nearby :) , I can ask them if they have access to it if you'd like

That would be amazing!

A few follow up question.

-Are pins from HKD considered tradable pins?

That would be amazing!

A few follow up question.

-Are pins from HKD considered tradable pins?

Absolutely. Any pin from any of the international parks are just as viable for trading. Sometimes a little more so, since ppl in the US can't get a hold of them too easily - I'm wanting the Zootopia and Chinese Dragon HM sets, but they are practically impossible to find!

Hey guys! I saw a pic of a pin from Hong Kong Disney. I was wondering if they have a online store. I tried to google it but didn't have any luck. This is the one I saw in a blog somewhere. Thanks for any help!

49e4153d0c53cad91e8db66cb4369361.jpg

Hello, I live in Hong Kong. It is a new le pin which was released 5 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back