• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hopemax is Zapzilla!!

ZAPPED! Hopemax is Zapzilla!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I've been seeing all these goodies coming from @hopemax and her amazing trip to Disney Tokyo, and the kindness she has in sharing with all of us! And here I am sitting on the gifts she sent me!!

7cc76a09bcb51ff130ee1c0794aade70.gif

I beg your indulgence, Hope!! But I shall not return the goodies. For they are mine. And I love them.

58790f5d355f7d2004d05728adf9ec8c.jpg

There's so much cool stuff!! The kit kats are amazingly delicious! And the Mickey Minnie print is super cute (complete with Magic Carpet ride!)

But the coolest thing is definitely my new favorite folder! That's right! The Genie is a folder!! :D I shall put the articles I need to read in it! And maybe magically they'll take notes.

68dbeb344377721c32898c326f011ff8.gif

Okay, well, one can hope. Speaking of hope, THANK YOU HOPE! :D I love it all. And thank you for being so kind to share your trip with us. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back