• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hot Topic Exclusize Variant Character Keys by Acme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic Exclusize Variant Character Keys by Acme

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Don't know if anyone is awarew but they have 8 character keys that have now released from Hot Topic. They are LE 2500 and are the same type as the ones pin pics puts out except they are the 2-D versions of the characters.

Wave 1 consisted of:

Anna in her snow gear
Elsa in her ice dress
Stitch in normal form
Ariel in the art of ariel style

Wave 2 consists of:

Jack from NBC
Sally from NBC
Zero from NBC
Belle in her yellow dress (new princess version)

They are 25$ a piece and right now hot topic is running a buy 1 get one 50% off store wide so 2 of them end up being 38 - 39$

Here's some pictures:

10292261_hi

10292263_hi

10292265_hi

10292267_hi

10262663_hi

10262667_hi

10262665_hi

10262669_hi

IF anyone is looking for any of them let me know. I can help pick some up. WAVE 1 IS SOLD OUT ONLINE. My Hot Topic still has some though as of this weekend.

Are they worth getting collectable wise? Like they're limited edition but do you think it's really worth it? I passed on an elsa one in store and I really don't want to regret it. /:

I bought Elsa and Anna the other day. These aren't the usual numbered limited runs that Acme puts out so I don't imagine they'll have too much future value.

But they are the same acme ones. Just the animated versions. And since most of these are going to be lost to the general public so they will probably be harder to find then the normal ones. They're already over 50$ on ebay

One never knows about future value so the adage about collecting what you enjoy and not necessarily what will be the most profitable holds true here.

Not everyone has access to a Hot Topic and so I guess these may be sought after as well.

I had no idea about a second wave and my bank funds are weeping as a result.

Thanks! I found one, then decided not to get it haha. I'm such an indecisive spender unless it comes to pins.

These have been marked down to 14.99 each at my local HT locations!

I saw Anna, Elsa, Zero, Jack, Sally and Belle.

All the Character Keys are beautiful, but I really like the Stitch one. Would love to see a pin variant for it, but I doubt that'll happen. Next time I go into HT I'll be on the lookout for these. :)

Is there a possbility to purchase them as an international person without using ebay? Would love to have one with Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back