• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do you display lanyards on a wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you display lanyards on a wall?

Flashcal

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I am using wooden hangers on hooks but is there a better way? Could people post pictures of their lanyards hung up for display so I can get some ideas? Thanks in advance for any help

Personally, I don't display my lanyards unless I am at Disney....I keep my pins on a cork-board at home for display (thinking about framing some though). Then when it is time to go to Disney....I create my lanyards all over again!

I mostly have boards for display, but the couple lanyards I display on my wall, I use command strip hooks. You can sorta see the hooks in this photo, though I tilted the camera to get the pins closer up:
Jo9EC7o9p2eMt0qpITKC8YYSfopNrQj-8uOfoz3w7Go=w584-h544-no

I use two hooks so that the lanyard can be spread out a little bit. They're Amy Meadors' BigFatLanyards, which means they're a bit stiff; that's also a plus as I can shape them a bit to face outward and show the pins best.

Command strips are great because they're pretty strong, but can be removed without damaging walls. Most hardware stores will carry them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back