• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do you post pin pic thumbnail pictures in a post?

How do you post pin pic thumbnail pictures in a post?

Dreamwisher

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Can anyone tell me how to paste a pin pics thumbnail pic in a post? I tried to copy and paste on my iPad and when I paste it it only has the location info and no picture. I can click on it and it brings up the picture and info but only has the actual link in the post. Does this make sense?

Thanks

I had written a lengthy post about this a while back.

You can see it here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?37511-Posting-PinPics-Thumbnails&highlight=thumbnails

Some things have changed since then, so I am not sure if it works. I will check & update when I have time.
Thanks Selen. I tried your instructions but I still just get the description and if you click on it then it will take you to the pin pic picture with description. I am doing it on an iPad so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not?

I am fairly certain that you can not copy Pinpics.com pictures anymore. Links yes, but as far direct cut and paste. Survey Says "X".

Sorry. Others abused the ability to do this so we removed it.

That would be a big X ​on that answer. I just did it in the post above. Now I didn't use the ipad, I used my computer.

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain we can blame the iPad for this one :mad: I have to save images to my iPad, then to Photobucket, Shutterfly, etc. Then I use the link to copy the pic into DPF using the photo URL...which for some reason I can't pull up now. iPad=grrrrrrrrr.

I was finally able to do it on my regular computer just using the mouse and rick clicking and copy and pasting.But as far as the iPad it doesn't work which stinks since I do the majority of my stuff on my iPad.

Back