• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How Many Pinbacks: RESULTS

Alrighty! Thanks for the vote of confidence! (Glad I don't have to go through another hour of counting.. but at least it was with Food Network! :) )

First a few pictures...

Piles of a hundred make 1000 rubber pin backs... I guess that knocks out a few.
058f0014.jpg

147 Metal Pinbacks
6e35d88a.jpg

These guys were thrown in there too, I wish they still sold them!
58c1dc34.jpg

And there were a handful of rubber pinbacks left... but how many!?

Aaaaaaaaaand, the total count of pinbacks was... :drumroll:

AnimFireworks.gif

animated-gifs-fireworks-14.gif
animated-gifs-fireworks-14.gif

Congratulations to the winners!!

FIRST: heyyouwannatrade (1166)
SECOND: JAllenWood (1111)
THIRD: caligirlUCR (1078)

Send me your addresses and I'll have your pins off in the mail! Congrats, and great job guessing!

Last edited:
Thanks for an awesome game grim, and congrats to you three, i cant believe how close heyyouwannatrade was. It amazes me how wrong i was Lol!!
Can we do this again sometime?

dang...i was 1 away from winning my first thing ever... lol... that was close... i always pick 7 numbers. sumone else got 777. so it had to b 1077. to bad there is not a 4th place....lol... i was right in there...

congrads to everyone. good game... lots of fun

*** just read there was a + or - 9 pins.. so i may have been even closer.. i am only 1 pin away from the 3rd spot.... but i get a new count would have been bad....

Last edited:
This was so much fun! Good job winning people. Enjoy your new DPF pin!

Now, try to guess Wed lottery numbers for the super lotto.

OMGoodness!!! I never actually win anything! lol :D YAY!! One off from the total - that is too funny! I am so excited.

Congrats to the other 2 winners as well as everyone for the congrats and thanks again for putting on this fun contest.

Back