• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How Many Pinbacks: RESULTS

How Many Pinbacks: RESULTS
Okay... preliminary count done, but I'm tired, and that was quick. I'm going to do a recount tomorrow and if the numbers match, that's our total score. In the mean time, I'm going to bed...

I will leave you with this factoid!!

If the count tonight turns out to be accurate, there is one guesser who is just one itty bitty pinback OVER the amount. I so hope I'm wrong and another pinback.. "turns up."

Good night all!

If you soooo hope its wrong it must be me!
Can there be someone you would want to win less than me?
I say go with the first count.......

If you soooo hope its wrong it must be me!
Can there be someone you would want to win less than me?
I say go with the first count.......

Gee, I wan not even close, I wonder who you hoped did not win???

Please re-read what he said, carefully. He was saying that he hoped his count was off so that someone would have guessed it exactly and not lose because they were over by one pin back with their guess, not that they wouldn't win...

Last edited:
Yay!!! Congrats to the other two Winners!!! Thanks to grim for putting this awesome contest up!!! and thanks to everyone for playing - wow that was a lof of guesses made!!!

Since I am also attending the Fantasia event at the hollywood bowl I will have two of these and so that means - One is for trade :0)

Please re-read what he said, carefully. He was saying that he hoped his count was off so that someone would have guessed it exactly and not lose because they were over by one pin back with their guess, not that they wouldn't win...

Yup! I was hoping I'd find an extra one so someone would be right on the money.

i wish it was -9. that way i would get the 3rd place. you cant go over and if there was even just 2 more pins.. it would have changed the winners. I must guess since he said the 9 wouldnt change the winners. it must have been a plus 9 and not a -9. Oh well it was fun and im glad to just b close at all.. mayb would have been better to not know that there was a mix up or off number at all. but agian thank you for the game... not being a poor sport...just looking at the facts of how it played out. cant wait for next game
KT

Back