How to Have YOUR New Pin Submissions Approved Instantly / Submission Listings Criteria

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by PinPics_Ambassador, Mar 23, 2018.

1. PinPics_Ambassador

PinPics_Ambassador Active Member

0   0   0

Hello All,
    We know that it is hard on everyone when it takes so long to get new pins listed on PinPics.
    How can you trade when the pin is not there for all to see? It has been taking so long to get them
    approved due to poor picture quality and little or no descriptions of the pin itself. Saying where it
    was released is not a description. Our mods have to try to find better pics elsewhere and write
    the descriptions themselves, you can see why this is a problem and why it takes longer than it should.
    We hope that by following these guidelines we can expedite the approval process and everyone's
    Submissions can be approved instantly.. I have Faith, Trust and yes, I have Pixie Dust

Here is the Thread link on PinTalk:

How to Have YOUR New Pin Submissions Approved Instantly / Submission Listings Criteria - Pin Pics Forum

Thank you

coblj003 and TheMickeyMouseRules like this.
  2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Thanks for the additional information. Appreciated!

3. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

I'm not able to submit anything. I upload my photo and when I click update it gives an error page.

4. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

timeerkat likes this.
  5. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0