• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to Order from DisneyStore.co.jp- a good experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Order from DisneyStore.co.jp- a good experience!

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Hey everyone! Edward and I just got our order of pins from Japan, and I wanted to let you all know that we used SOSJapan.com as a shopping service. They were communicative, prompt, provided a free estimate of the costs for the service/shipping/tax on the items I wanted, and got me my pins FROM JAPAN faster than Disneystore.com has ever gotten a package to me! This way people here in the US (and I think even in UK) can order pins from Disney Store Japan! The pins came out to 40 each with all the fees- Shipping had to be paid twice- from DS.co.jp to them and then them shipping them to us. Maybe a bit steep, but considering DS japan pins are a pain to find, we're VERY happy! Plus, someone is already selling the US Tron pin for 30 dollars here! So for those interested, I thought I would let you know. They take paypal so if anything goes wrong you can get a refund- and you don't have to send as money owed- and they have other payment methods as well.

The 110th Legacy Tron and Facilier are just GORGEOUS! I could not be happier, pins were here in less than two weeks. 100% satisfied. I thought this might help you all be able to get some pins you wanted!

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip, very kind of you.

How quickly did SOS reply back to you? Did they communicate well/spoke good English etc? As I know that sometimes there can be a delay in language translation.

I am gutted I missed a few of the Japan Pins that were released last month, but thanks again for the info, very much appreciated.

I am sure Disney Store Japan will be getting lots more customers now :) and genuine pin fans, too!!

Thank you for the tip, very kind of you.

How quickly did SOS reply back to you? Did they communicate well/spoke good English etc? As I know that sometimes there can be a delay in language translation.

I am sure Disney Store Japan will be getting lots more customers now :) and genuine pin fans, too!!

Within 24 hours each time, they speak very good English, I would wager that they speak it fluently, they made a few cute mistakes but not pertaining to the order. They were just excellent! If they were unclear about anything, they asked questions directly rather than guess.

Last edited:
Stupid question here but how did you find the pins you wanted from Disney Japan?

I've used rinkya before for buying stuff on yahoo.jp auctions. Just throwing another option out there.

Congrats on the pins tho! Aside from edition numbers are they identical to the us versions?

Stupid question here but how did you find the pins you wanted from Disney Japan?

My husband reads Japanese and copy and pasted the search terms on the site.

Was it a flat rate fee, or a percentage of what you ordered?

5% fee on your total order if you use paypal, otherwise it's just the actual costs I believe.

I've used rinkya before for buying stuff on yahoo.jp auctions. Just throwing another option out there.

Congrats on the pins tho! Aside from edition numbers are they identical to the us versions?

Rinkya was no longer offering website ordering when we first tried to order these pins a few weeks ago, they were the service we used to use, only auctions, which is why we went to SOS. Rinkya was also more expensive!

The 110th pins from japan are on silver metal as opposed to gold, they are just STUNNING!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back