• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to post new threads to the sale/wanted forum?

How to post new threads to the sale/wanted forum?

jkick

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I was wondering how I can post new threads on the sale/wanted forum. I am subscribed to this section but can't find anywhere to click that says new thread.

Thanks

I did a mistake I post a thread in wrong forum. D'x I feel so dumb now..
I wan't it to be closed because it's just wrong and people are probably getting annoyed, when it should be in sale/trade/wanted forum.
I havnt made 30+ post yet, you only can reply but not start a new thread.
here is the link, I don't know how I cancel it, I'm so confused. This is my first time in a forum, so it's new to me. :'<

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?44597-If-anyone-is-looking-to-sell-LE-Elsa-Nov-ver

Back