• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy!

nemo558

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone, I recently traded pin with NewlyAddicted, and he recommends me to join this forum to meet more pin traders/collectors. I started collecting pins in 2015, and I am sooooo addicted to beautiful Disney pins! At the beginning, I did not know what I really like so I collected all kind of characters. Now I am "kind" of settled into Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Villains (especially maleficent), Scrooge, Mary Poppins, and Big Hero 6. I work in Los Angeles and try to visit Disneyland as often as possible. If you are interested in trading with me, my pinpic is nemo558.
Cheers,
Wanda

Hello, welcome to DPF it's nice to meet you! We have a few matches on Pin Pics, my ID is AvatarAng1.

Happy trading! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to DPF :roll:
I would like your Floral Fan Serie, but for the moment i don't have anything for a trade :(, but i can to have some pin do you search, let me know if you are interessed for a trade.

Hello AvatarAng1, thank you! You have quite an impressive Lion King collection!!! Feel free to send me trade request if you see a match. Wanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back