• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hubby & I's pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby & I's pins :)

CMR626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Finally got around to taking some photos of the vastly growing, strangely multiplying, pin boards that are starting to take over the back hallway. I apologize for the large nature of the photos.

This one is my hubby's pride and joy board. . notice the empty space for the elusive St. Patty's Jack. .
IMG_6861.jpg

This is our special pins/event pins/start of the massive collection . . .
IMG_6866.jpg

Random board #1
IMG_6880.jpg

Villains board (with my Mali's *squee* lol)
IMG_6878.jpg

The Star Wars/HM/KOTC/Muppets/Pirates/Holiday/random #2 board
IMG_6879.jpg

Half the Figment/Stitch board. .
IMG_6871.jpg

and the other half. . .
IMG_6872.jpg

And some close-ups of bits and pieces of our collection :)
IMG_6875.jpg
IMG_6876.jpg

Finally - what is referred to as "Cassie's personality" . . . :lol:
IMG_6873.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has helped our collection grow, as well as to all of our DPF friends who have supplied not only ourselves, but also our families (my mother, his mother, my sister) with keepers and traders alike! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back