• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am a single gay masculine Prince looking for another Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all my dreams about us ending up are now Down the drain. Lol.
Hope your PrINce (my failed ettempt typing Pin inside the word. Lol ) will come!

This is by far my favorite thread of the month... The topic, the comments, everything about this makes me smile... I am sure you will find your prince... Heck I was able to find myself a Queen... Your confidence and positive attitude will get you far in life... I wish you the best of luck... There is a right person out there for everyone, finding them is the hard part...

This is by far my favorite thread of the month... The topic, the comments, everything about this makes me smile... I am sure you will find your prince... Heck I was able to find myself a Queen... Your confidence and positive attitude will get you far in life... I wish you the best of luck... There is a right person out there for everyone, finding them is the hard part...
:like:

g
6207977199_67f5f50cbe_z_thumb.jpg

OMG I love this. ♥♥♥ Welcome to the forums!! I hope you find your prince, there are alot of lovely single men who I'm sure would line up to date you :) And once you find yours, throw one my way, would ya? :D

+1

And that has to be the best signature I have ever seen!

Having just come back from the parks and been surrounded by couples literally all the time, I decided I need to get me a man who loves Disney. So I'm totally behind you on this one! If you find any straight guys in your quest, you know where to send them!

Good luck I finding your prince, he is out there!

Having just come back from the parks and been surrounded by couples literally all the time, I decided I need to get me a man who loves Disney. So I'm totally behind you on this one! If you find any straight guys in your quest, you know where to send them!

Good luck I finding your prince, he is out there!

Thank You so much Princess. We will and Pin trading is the hottest thing ever. Thanks for believing in me.

xoxo, Prince Eric.

Welcome to the forum, Prince! :) I wish you the best of luck finding your own Prince Charming! <3 It would be wonderful to find someone who loves Disney AND pins! ^_^ My ex was tolerant, but boy did he think I was totally CRAZY! :lol: "You spent HOW MUCH on a pin!?" :rofl:

Keep looking and don't give up... Someday your Prince will come! ^_^ :) <3

p.s. Totally cute signature! <3 <3

Welcome to the forum, Prince! :) I wish you the best of luck finding your own Prince Charming! <3 It would be wonderful to find someone who loves Disney AND pins! ^_^ My ex was tolerant, but boy did he think I was totally CRAZY! :lol: "You spent HOW MUCH on a pin!?" :rofl:

Keep looking and don't give up... Someday your Prince will come! ^_^ :) <3

p.s. Totally cute signature! <3 <3

Princess Jasmine you are such a gem. AWW yeah my ex stole my pins all of them out of malice luckily, I was able to recover most of them. We must celebrate ourselves and our DNA bc we were born this way. Above all people our prince must like us for who we are. Pins are my religion (my full commitment, dedication)..Best wishes to you my dear.

xoxo, Prince Eric

Aloha Kar and Welcome! :wavey:

Most of us are still searching for 'the one' in our lives. I like to think that if we keep our eyes open, we'll find something ... even if it isn't necessarily what we had in mind.

I wish you all the best in your quest for your Prince. The hard part is remembering that, sometimes, you need to kiss a lot of frogs before you find that prince (but he's out there) ... and in the meantime, be grateful for the friends you find along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back