• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am floored and speechless - grail zap!

ZAPPED! I am floored and speechless - grail zap!

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
First, I really want to thank everyone here, the entire community. DPF has been a phenomenal place of kindness and fun, and I've been honored to be a member of it at every turn. The staggering amount of graciousness and giving that goes on just among these people warms my heart.

That said - today I opened a package from Merlin of pins I had ordered and found this inside:

IMG_20160701_141412_949.jpg

The topiary pin is a grail of mine!

I've typed this sentence about 7 times because I really just don't know what to say at all. Merlin - Thank you, danke schoen, gracias, merci, arigato gozaimasu - I don't know any more... All of you are such wonderful people, and I can't believe how lucky I am to be part of this community.

:hsd::hsd::rock::bowdown::hug: :wat: :roll:

Heheh! I'm just glad they went to someone who really needed them. :3 Welcome to the forum! We can already tell you're going to be a great member of the community. :3 *hugs*

~Merlin

Back