• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am new and new to Pin Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new and new to Pin Trading

Ben

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Ben. I am starting to collect Disney Pins and I am very excited about starting about this hobby. I have a sister and brother in law that are also members on the forums here. I believe their username is Dumbolover21 and BrianHM.

I also have a 5 year old son who collects since my sister Marcia gets pins for him (her nephew) and he collects anything Trains. He has a lanyard with quite a few of them filled up. Thanks to my sister Marcia.

I am a collector of Jessica Rabbit and Mickey as the Scorer and certain Villains. I am looking for the HTF Jessica Rabbit Pins "Dressed As" pins. My sister told me they are impossible to get/trade for. Even after looking at the prices on E-Bay I noticed their asking for a whole a lot of money!!

I will be updating my PinPics with my wants and I will be adding my son's wants as well. My PinPics is BenWarrior
I do not have any pins to trade for at the moment, but my sister is so generous to let me use her traders to trade for the pins I am looking for. I am also looking to buy at the moment to get my pin collection growing.

Please bare with me as I am new here and I am still learning a lot about Pin Trading but my wonderful sister whom has been trading for years is teaching me a lot right now and I can see why this whole hobby is fun and addictive! I look forward to meeting you all on here and I am hoping to make some trades as time goes on.

Thank you very much and I am welcoming any advice/input that you may have about Pins and Pin Trading/Collecting!

I hope you have a wonderful day and rest of the week!

Ben and Kellan

Last edited:
Hi, Ben! My brother's name is Ben. I'm Sara.

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry. All of us started out as newbies.

Let us know if you have any questions!

P.S. Your sister Marcia is a great girl. I've gotten a lot of pins from her over the past few months!

Welcome Ben!

Collecting with little kids is great. My girls started when they were four and now at six they are a blast to go to the park with.

Hi big brother!! I know I am sitting right next to you by the computer on the laptop while you are on the computer but I have to say I am sooo excited your on here now!!! I cant wait to see your collection grow!!!! Same goes for Kellan!!! WELCOME!!!!

Another Sorcerer and Villains collector! Hooray! We'll have to meet up if you ever come to WDW and do some tradin'.

What does "HTF" mean?

Hello Everyone!!

I am a collector of Jessica Rabbit and Mickey as the Scorer and certain Villains. I am looking for the HTF Jessica Rabbit Pins "Dressed As" pins. My sister told me they are impossible to get/trade for. Even after looking at the prices on E-Bay I noticed their asking for a whole a lot of money!!

Ben and Kellan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back