• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I don't like mystery zaps....

ZAPPED! I don't like mystery zaps....

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO TO THANK OMFG.

Today I was zapped.

I had been asking for trades for anything Rapunzel or Tiana to use as Christmas ornaments for the tree I will have at my boyfriends. Last year when he came home for Christmas I surprised him with a little disney themed tree and all the Rapunzel and Tiana (and a little bit of lion king) ornaments and decorations I could afford/make. Which wasn’t all that much to begin with.

This year I am doing the same thing…but this time I wanted to make it better. So I’ve been trying to trade my hardest for more pins and things to use as ornaments because this is our last year AWAY from each other. This Christmas both of us will be graduated, and we won’t have to be spending 9 of 12 months apart anymore (Unlesss you know…jobs and stuff xD) but we will be GRADUATED.

Some kind person, this “Dpf Zapper†went WAY out of their way to make this very special. they sent me this box full of ALL THESE THINGS to use as ORNAMENTS. You have NO idea how much joy this will bring us. You have no idea how happy I am to receive these gifts. I’ve had to stop myself from crying several times from opening the present, from taking pictures of the present and from typing this.

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER. Thank you for making us feel so special. HE has no idea yet, but I will make sure he knows of your kindness too! From my family and everything….THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!

tumblr_mwn0msz3nj1rj4p8eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwn0msz3nj1rj4p8eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwn0msz3nj1rj4p8eo2_1280.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

P.S. MYSTERY ZAPPER PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THOSE ORNAMENTS!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

P.S. MYSTERY ZAPPER PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THOSE ORNAMENTS!!!!!!!!

Can't take credit for the zap (congrats, Carissa!), but the ornaments came from Target. Or if they didn't come from Target, Target has the exact same ones.

I absolutely LOVE this zap!!!! Congrats!!! I love to decorate for Christmas, I make my house look like the North Pole basically, and having also been working on a Disney ornament collection as I can afford them. I get ornaments every year to attach to one present for each of my family, this year they are all Disney (like most years)! So far I have the Groiler Jessica and Roger ornaments (though both were broke during shipping), and a NBC one, I know I have more Disney, but those are what come to mind! :lol:

I absolutely LOVE this zap!!!! Congrats!!! I love to decorate for Christmas, I make my house look like the North Pole basically, and having also been working on a Disney ornament collection as I can afford them. I get ornaments every year to attach to one present for each of my family, this year they are all Disney (like most years)! So far I have the Groiler Jessica and Roger ornaments (though both were broke during shipping), and a NBC one, I know I have more Disney, but those are what come to mind! :lol:

Aw! We just get a "yearly" ornament with the date on it usually. A tradition my mimi does.

I dunno what she's gonna get for her ornament this year.

Thanks everyone, and to you mystery zapper ,_,

Back