I don't think things ever go right for us.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Romancing_Train, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I'm kind of at my wits end. This year has been one terrible thing after the next. I'm so stressed all the time.

I'm going to skip to my latest heartbreak:

My dog Suzie had to go live with her old owner, my father in law. And while my boyfriend and I were there home last night, his dad put a huge tray of prime rib pieces on the floor knowing full well his biggest Bassett hound is food aggressive. I guess Suzie was the first one there and

----squeemish people skip down past the parenthesis

(((He came up and I guess bit Suzie in the head and popped her eye out)))

----you can read below now.

Well the big dog hurt her really bad and I'm so angry. He was more upset he had to put his food down and help. I have alot of past trauma with animasls fighting that when I heard her screaming I froze into a panic attack. My boyfriend saved her and sdhe is going to be okay. I'm just not Okay

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

That is horrible!! :( I am so sorry for everything you are going through. Wishing Suzie a speedy recovery and really hoping things go right for you guys soon <3

3. NutMeg

NutMeg Keep movin', junior.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm so sorry! *hugs* Seeing harm come to an animal can be incredibly traumatic, and I totally understand your reaction. I'm sorry your father-in-law handled the situation so poorly. I hope Suzie heals quickly, and that you are also able to recover from this event mentally/emotionally very soon; I'll keep you both in my thoughts. <3

4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

How awful...poor Suzie. If he is keeping both dogs, they need to be fed separately. Poor thing...

5. Sami

Sami Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Im so sorry to hear this, it's so horrible when things like this happen and they could have been prevented. Hope you're doing ok, good thing she wasn't hurt more and she will survive this accident. *hughug* hope Suzie recovers safely and I really hope you're doing ok too! I have about 5 dogs 3@100+lbs and 2@ less than 25lbs, I would be mortified if anything happened to my FurryChildren... wishing you and Suzie the best!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

6. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Oh no.

Is Suzie’s eye back to normal now, or is she going to need surgery to have it removed? Is she still with your stepdad? Are you okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

She had a blood clot and is having the eye removed. She is still at the hospital.

I'm here. So far she's supposed to be fine.

8. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

I am so sorry, Carissa. Wish I could give you a hug right now. </3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Omg I’m so sorry Carissa :’( that’s really horrible! Hope both you and Suzie will be okay! Hugs!

10. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I hope Suzie is doing better! And I hope you are too. Please give us an update on her whenever you can.

11. Romancing_Train

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Thank you guys ,w, she is doing better. She hgad a few teeth pulled too and her eye is aalmost done draining. I think I'm just tired depressed and exhausted. I am still not over losing my other dog, and still coping with losing my home earlier this year so I'm not thge best person lately..

12. Sami

Sami Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

*HugHug* Glad to hear that Suzie is in recovery. Sorry to hear about all these difficult things you're having to go though. Remember to take care of yourself and try and stay positive, sometimes it's always the darkest before the dawn.
    Sending best wishes to you and Suzie, hope you start feeling better and things start looking up from here! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

13. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Im glad to hear your dog is on the road to recovery, but I’m so sorry for everything you have been through and are going through, Carissa. Thinking of you and hoping better times ahead are around the corner. <3