• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I finally completed a BIG board again...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally completed a BIG board again...lol

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
BUT I know it will not look this way for long. I have several trades coming in and such so I know I will move them around. Everything is so out of order right now as I have my princess/tink/jess/alice pins on another small board but it is full so I could not add any of these and then I have Stitch on another board but it is full as well with other pins and I really like it the way it looks so I don't want to move them to add the new Stitch pins to it...lol Gotta love when that happens. SO, I will share new pics after I am finished with these trades and such and hopefully it will look a little more put together by then.

But for now... I was too excited not to share.

101_0334.jpg

and some close ups. :wavey:

101_0330.jpg

101_0337.jpg

101_0329.jpg

101_0328.jpg

101_0331.jpg

101_0326.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Thanks so much guys! :) I was so thrilled to fill such a huge board up that I could not resist sharing even if it is not exactly the way I wanted it long term. :D

Something tells me you sold only about 2% of your old collection :lol:

HAHAHA!! Oh how I wish! My hubby would love me so much more right now if that were the case instead of me running up the cc's every time I find a decent deal. I think he is about ready to take them away. I have actually bought big chunks of 2-3 peoples large collections and several smaller lots but they have come out to such great deals I could not pass them up (even though I SHOULD have). ;)

Seriously though, I think Megan can tell you she got almost everything. You would not believe the pins she left here with-- many boards, books, boxes, etc. It was insane! lol I don't know how they made it back up with the car load they must have had. ;)

Last edited:
Great collection...

.. not much room left now so you better start a second one!!!! :) :)

NO NO NO!!!! NO WAY! I have 2 small boards on the wall and the big board in the floor. I REFUSE to expand. Before I sold my collection I had 3 boards in my room, 3 in the hallway and 2 in the kids playroom, a small board and shadowbox in their bedroom, plus several framed sets on the walls and a whole cart and big box of stuff filled up in my room. It was crazy. I actually SWORE I would fill up only the 2 small boards I left on the wall so I broke my rule when I bought so much and went out to Target to get this big darn board! I need you guys to tell me to STOP...lol

It is a lovely collection. I put the Toy Story pins in my wants before figuring out exactly how nice they were. I don't think I will ever get them, but they sure look sharp on your board!

Now that is what I call IMPRESSIVE!!! What an awesome collection of pins and I love the way you did the Mickey Sorcerer with the WDI hats. That is so cool. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back