• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR I Found a cool jumbo Haunted Mansion pin at Mouseshoppe from the DLR 40th event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR I Found a cool jumbo Haunted Mansion pin at Mouseshoppe from the DLR 40th event!

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
At the Disneyland Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary event in Sept 2009, they released a Jumbo Bride slider element pin which came in a beautiful black velvet hinged box for $55.00. It was an LE250 and not part of the O-Pin House pin merchandise. I don't think I've ever seen one listed on Ebay and still don't (just looked) In fact, I just looked on Pin Pics and don't see it, can anyone help out with a link? I've seen it listed for sale on the Mouseshoppe website for a few months now for $77.00 and trying to decide whether or not to order it. Well, I'm soooo glad I did! I just got it today. It looks beautiful! And the mansion gate plaque is printed on the inside white satin inner lid! Mouseshoppe.com has some great Disney merchandise, check it out!

Here you are!

1231311_10202044827228794_976381137_n.jpg

1012516_10202044822148667_1423774351_n.jpg

Pin 72174: DLR - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event : Black Widow Jumbo Slider Pin
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Disneyland/DCA USA
Type:Event Only
Limited Edition:250 Pins
SKU Number:Unknown
Original Price:$55.00
Released:September 9, 2009
Retired:SOLD OUT
Categories:Attraction; Attraction character; Jumbo Pin; Slider
Members Trading:8
Members Wanting:50
Coolness:Unranked
For the celebration of the Haunted Mansion's 40th Anniversary Event is this Black Widow Jumbo Slider Pin. It shows the Bride with 5 portraits of her deceased husbands behind her. At the bottom of the pin is a black widow spider that you pull down that shows a web with the words "Haunted Mansion 1969 - 2009" and "Disneyland" on it. The action that occurs after pulling the black spider down is that all the Groom's heads disappear by a sliding effect. This pin is limited to 250.
[SIZE=-1]Added 2009-08-04 17:46:06, Updated 2013-08-21 16:17:04[/SIZE]

I remember that pin when it came out! I was so tempted to buy it but I wasn't spending $55 on pins yet! Oh those first few innocent days of pin collecting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back