• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got a grail too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a grail too!

Vala

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Some may remember from Dizpins that I was lucky enough to get
Pin 79972: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Villains Mystery Set - Maleficent Only.

After lots of trade requests I got a grail which actually wasn't a grail of mine because this beauty was down on the impossible list.

Thanks to a very kind soul I am now the proud owner of

Pin 46478: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell International (Morocco)

pin46478

Let me tell you, the real pin is even more beautiful than the picture. :drool:

Congrats! I acquired that one this year, too, and I agree...it's awesome!

Can I ask what you traded to get it, or would you rather keep the trade under wraps? I'm always curious as to what other people have to give up to get "the big guns"...haha!

I already posted in the opening post what I traded for it, so it's definitely not a secret. ;)

The pin I traded was
Pin 79972: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Villains Mystery Set - Maleficent Only

The Mali pin was beautiful too and I definitely would not have mind keeping it - but that offer was too good to refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back