• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got my first zap!

ZAPPED! I got my first zap!

mulanrocks

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
First of all, I was just so excited to win an auction of a Mulan pin that I had honestly thought I would never get...I get the package today....take a deep breath before I open it...and it blows me away...it is on the backing...gorgeous...the pin is SO beautiful...Kim wrote me the sweetest note....and gave me my first zap, a pin for my son!
Thank you SO much Kim...I was determined to win this auction, and the fact that the pin is perfect...and you thought of my son too...you are the best! thank you thank you thank you!
IMG_0520_zps31a90af1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That pin is gorgeous! Congratulations on winning your auction and on the thoughtful ap for your son!

yes, I told Kim I had to stop crying before I sent her feedback..after being so happy to win the pin in the auction, and the fact that she sent that pin for my son - so now he has a budding pin buddy with her son :)

Back