• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I GOT ZAPPED! 1st time ever :)

ZAPPED! I GOT ZAPPED! 1st time ever :)

Disneydan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just wanted to say thank you.... to who ever zapped me! I came home to a GREAT surprise!!!! it made my day :)

I will say though.... someone spent probably 888888 hours wrapping this and boobietrapping it, as it took me forever to get through all of the tape, bubble wrap, napkins, more bubble wrap, and more tape.....

Here are the pictures from my experience :)

2012-05-29_23-07-17_458-Copy.jpg

2012-05-29_23-12-25_40-Copy.jpg

THANK YOU MYSTERY ZAPPER!!!!!!

I know who this is, but will not spoil the fun. The zapper is an awesome person here on DPF and if they decide to let you know who they are, you'll understand everything. :)

Enjoy your zap!!!

Vicki

I think I know who this is too- such an awesome pin buddy! =)

Congratulations on your first zap! Always so fun to add pins like that in your collection. I won't soon forget my first zap and the pin holds special place in my collection- it's lovely to be able to add pins that bring back happy memories of the kindness of others :hug:

Love your signature too by the way! :)

Congrats!!I know who that is too...and Vicki..I am sure they love your comments as well....and Kayla ..you are a smart lady..I bet you are right about who it is too

As soon as you said "bubble wrap" I knew whom you were talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Haha! I'm sure we all know who this is, with the indestructible wrapping and whatnot! ;) Enjoy your new pins, still waiting for my first zap, I bet it's a great feeling! :) Hopefully when I build up traders I will be able to zap people... bring on DLR! :) There are a lot of very kind people on the forum, it's nice to see random acts of kindness. :)

Congrats on your first zap!!! and welcome to DPF!

Wish I could thank someone for this.....
I'm sure the zapper saw this and is delighted that you are so pleased and excited with your pins.

and I am guessing that I know their identity too. ;)

Happy trading!

Back