Zapped! I guess I’m on Santa NutMeg’s nice list!

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by watzshakinbacon, Dec 18, 2017.

1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I know we have at least one wizard on the forum, but I’m pretty sure @NutMeg is magic, too.... or she just likes to play zap tag /shrug.

Around 10 or 11pm last night, she posted a PS on a thread comment to check my mailbox. I thought she meant to check it on Monday. Nope, she got on the chat and told me to check it now!! So... I was pleasantly surprised with a big bubble mailer from Sarah.

[​IMG]

Cute tissue paper and clearly several things hiding in there!

[​IMG]

How awesome is she?? First, I LOVE stationery. I love cute notebooks... I never know what to do with them but I love it! Actually, the first should be that I love foxes!! And this notebook was covered in them!! So cuteeeeeeeeee. I ded.

Next, my favorite wintertime chocolate from Ghirardelli!! Why did they stop giving these out at DSF during thE releases?!?!? #outraged also there was a little baggie of extra chocolates. I just noticed that Santa said CRISP KRINGLE!!! I love puns (and pins)!

[​IMG]

Speaking of pins, there was a grandiose glittery golden box with a beautiful bow. What could be in this?

[​IMG]

Wow!! Sarah also included a sticky note with PIN number (#89152) and the fact that it’s ZERO TRADING! Then how did you get it?!? HMMMMMMM????? Idk — she must be magic!

Finally, there was an adorable card with a perfectly written note inside. I know why her writing looks so good; it’s cuz she practices a lot! Haha thank you Sarah for the christmas and belated birthday wishes as well as the new job congrats! I’m not an imagineer (yet!) but life is not a straight path. Can’t wait to meet you in real life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajk and TheRetroNerd like this.
  2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    359   0   0

Oh man! There's definitely some magic going around. ;P Congrats! And well done, NutMeg! :D

~Merlin

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  3. theoucharis

theoucharis Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Congrats on the great zap - to both the giver and the recipient.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I gotta know where she got that fox stationary!

5. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

NutMeg likes this.
  6. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Awesome ~ Congrats!

7. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles DPF Moderator Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I found it on Amazon.

8. NutMeg

NutMeg I tie my own sandals.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

[​IMG]

Haha I actually just was lucky enough to win it from a random eBay auction forever ago and have been waiting to find her a good home! Uhhh I mean... yup, magic. :D

And totally guilty of being a handwriting perfectionist. I have OCD about it not slanting upward/downward - it HAS to be in a straight line. Why can't everything be lined??

You obv have mad engineering skills to score such a sweet job even before graduation! I'm sure Imagineering is somewhere down the line; I'm just being supportive now so I can exploit any possible CM perks in the future. Lol. Can't wait to meet you IRL either!! <3

9. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Amazon yo! I just typed "foxes" into the search bar haha. I initially was going to buy her these super cute fox mittens, but then I remembered that she lives in southern California, lol.

10. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Lol it’s been so hot!!! I was thinking about crocheting some mittens today and then I thought, “who am I kidding? When would I ever use these???”

NutMeg likes this.
  11. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hahahaha. It just sunk in that I'm gonna have to buy pretty much an entirely new wardrobe. I think there are *maybe* a couple of pairs of shorts somewhere in my closet? Lol. I'll have to make the most out of my cute new snow boots while I still can. :(

12. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Well, luckily, LA is just a few hours drive from everything. If you wanna use those snow boots, you can go to mammoth, big bear, or mountain high (which are 3 snow sport resort areas)!

13. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Congrats on the zap

14. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Super cute, I'll have to look for it later :3
    And yeah, I only ever need mittens for hockey games (also in So Cal)!

15. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0