• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I Have Been Gaston'ed. Amazing Birthday Gifts from Friends!!

ZAPPED! I Have Been Gaston'ed. Amazing Birthday Gifts from Friends!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi all! I just wanted to share my AMAZING birthday plunder from all of my amazing friends! Erika (crushed bubbles), Jenna (BugCatcherJenna), Hollie (fireheadfred), and Darris & the lovely Wax family (Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest) have spoiled me big time!!

I am a bit late posting some of them, but I kept being told "I am sending you something!" so I waited. But now I'm sick of waiting and I have to share these extremely generous and thoughtful gifts!!

The plunder!!

21429_597685613614851_1883463475_n.jpg

The top left corner, card and V-day Gaston spinner, is from the lovely Erika. I have NO idea how she secured one of the RAREST GASTON PINS EVER, but all I know is that while I love the pin, I love this girl even more. Erika is a great person and I am so thankful to call her my friend! Thank you so much!

Moving down a notch, from the pocky to the Sailor Moon cards (with whiter Gaston card), is from the amazing Jenna!! The card seriously made me laugh so hard!! I love how my friends prey on my love for Gaston! I have yet to try to pocky but it looks delicious, I have never had this flavor! I am totally putting the Pocahontas button on my bag for school, so that everyone knows about my love for Pocahontas! She made the adorable keychain too, isn't it awesome!? And I love me some Sailor Moon! Thank you so much Jenna. You are so kindhearted and thoughtful, and an amazing woman!!

To the right of that is the Gaston card and pin from Hollie, all the way from across the pond! The Gaston drawing is absolutely lovely (I mean, he is always so handsome, but this looks GREAT!). I am totally keeping all of these cards on my memories board!! The note apologizes for her not being able to send Gaston himself...lol! You are so funny Hollie! I also got an awesome DSF Pocahontas pin, which I didn't have! Thank you so much for the awesome gift!! You are such a lovely girl, I'm so thankful to know you!

And lastly, the giant ping bag + LE 100 Gaston V-Day pin (another super HTF) is from the Wax Family! Thank you so so so much for this extremely generous gift. I cannot wait to wear this pin bag loud and proud the next time I go to the park!! It is absolutely lovely, and so well made! Amy sure is talented!! And don't even get me started on this pin...I can't believe I have almost all of the HTF Gaston pins now. I couldn't have done it at all without my amazing and kind-hearted friends! Darris, you and your amazing family have given me so much. I am so grateful. I only hope that someday I can return the favor with some amazing gifts for you, Angie, and the beautiful kids!! :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :) You are all so lovely!! <3 I AM SO THANKFUL I AM GOING TO BURST

<3 And this is why we love you <3 You are such a wonderful, beautiful person that I am glad to have met in person and many more times in the future! You are so genuine, and you are amazing. :hug:

Erika

Drool, just drool. Well, not just drool. Also, you are totally awesome and totally deserve all the awesome chest hair that you've received :) Congrats!!!

Cute cute gifts! The pin bag is adorable and all those are great pins for your collection!!! Congrats and happy belated birthday.

Back