• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I have been searching from day one always ending in failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! I have been searching from day one always ending in failure

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I fell in love with an animated feature. Tangled there isn't an animated feature that can make my little heart go pitter-patter at the most romantic scene with the floating lanterns. It would fog up my eyes because they would get all watery and my heart would break when her parents we're preparing to release their Lantern and it could feel the pain just by watching it. It is become my most favorite animated feature and I've collected so much stuff from the Fantastic film but one thing has eluded me since the very beginning. That beautiful crown from the Disney Store. It's sold out so fast I didn't even get a chance to get one and I have been searching for it ever since and I've had bad timing searching eBay seen that one sold right under my nose in less than 24 hours it sold and I missed it. I hoping to be rapunzel this Halloween and Jordan wants to be Flynn and more than anything I would love to be able to adorn my head with the real thing. And I would love more to place it in my China cabinet with all my rapunzel collections. I am always searching with no luck. Does anyone have one they would be willing to let go of. My birthday is May 15 mabey someone could make my birthday extra magical.
fdba7b107f1a019c6005c6f67530670e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There is a member on here that makes them and they are even more beautiful than this one. I was in the hospital when I spoke to her and was pretty much out of it, but I believe her user ID name is katelouise. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and perhaps an admin can link you to the thread. Best Of Luck

There is a member on here that makes them and they are even more beautiful than this one. I was in the hospital when I spoke to her and was pretty much out of it, but I believe her user ID name is katelouise. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and perhaps an admin can link you to the thread. Best Of Luck

Yup! She makes fantastic crowns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back