• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have pin fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pin fever!

Leebster68

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been collecting Disney pins since 2006. Every time I go to Disney World or on a Disney cruise, I love to pin trade. Usually, I love to find a limited edition series and try to complete the set on my trip. There are still some pins that I need to complete sets and I look for them on my trips. I still need Animal from the Muppet Star Wars collection and the pig from the Hidden Mickey car decal set.

Welcome! The pig from the decal set is one of the harder/more expensive pins to find, mainly because it hasn't been scrapped, apparently.

Good luck finding animal from Muppet Star Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back