• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I just got a bunch of new pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a bunch of new pins!!

Stitch_Addict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I have not been part of a disney pin trading forum since the last one retired in October, so it's been Several months of me saving my money (due to a lack of temptation), and wouldn't you know it, my first week back in a new forum and I went Totally crazy buying cheap pins from a collection! :p Here's everything I got!
Plenty of Stitch, to start off with:
pin27979
pin35563
pin38752
pin24952
pin19207
pin56573
Stitch from the painter series and the ducklings pin are 2 that I Really wanted, so I'm happy to finally have found them! And here are the rest, including princess storybook filigrees and the wizard of oz pin i've been wanting :wavey:
pin45583
pin54019
pin54037
pin54039
pin55565
pin52054
pin54914
pin21634
pin60750
pin47493
pin57436
pin62665
pin82943
pin40506
pin62674
Looking forward to rearranging my pin boards to let these guys in :)

Last edited:
dang, I tried resizing those pictures Twice and saving the thread, but it just saved them as the same size that I copied them from pinpics! Why won't it let me fix them so they don't take up so much room?

dang, I tried resizing those pictures Twice and saving the thread, but it just saved them as the same size that I copied them from pinpics! Why won't it let me fix them so they don't take up so much room?
Hi, Victoria. Resizing images cannot be done through our site but can be resized through either a image-editing program (Microsoft Paint is easiest) or an image-hosting site. Sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on way to disable the option that makes it look like you can resize through our site.

Hi, Victoria. Resizing images cannot be done through our site but can be resized through either a image-editing program (Microsoft Paint is easiest) or an image-hosting site. Sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on way to disable the option that makes it look like you can resize through our site.
that's really useful to know! i'm a wizard with paint, but it means i would have to upload pictures individually instead of just copying their links from online. i guess it'll serve for now, thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back