• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I just joined! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined! :)

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey there! My name is Jenna. I live in Florida, and I am obsessed with Disney! I have a collection of pins (around 100/200?) mainly because I go to Disney World A LOT, and pin trading is very fun! I am currently trying to get every Tangled pin! Here are some of the pins I have (I haven't gotten around to listing every one yet) http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?user=bugcatcherjenna

You guys are all so sweet!! I am going in October (8-12th), if anyone would like me to get a pin to trade, or just to sell to you so it's not over priced (like ebay) and so you know its real! :))

I never realiezed people on here are all so nice.

I'm not super new to the pin collecting community I have been collecting since around 2008, I have had my anuual pass since 2004 but I never went to the trading tables they use to have at the entrance of frontier land until recently around May. I had bad experience back in 2010 where someone said no to my traders and asked me to buy it off her for about $100 and I knew that wasn't allowed so I just walked away.

But back in May I met several nice pin traders at the same tables that are now by the Little Green Men store and I am now trading at those same tables. My collection has grown tremendosly because over the summer I was there twice a week, that is also where I found out about this website.

I am very glad I have found this hobby not only because of the beautiful pins but also because I have met so many nice people.

I trade and collect not only for me but for my sister and this is all very thrilling and exciting mostly for me=D.

I never realiezed people on here are all so nice.

I'm not super new to the pin collecting community I have been collecting since around 2008, I have had my anuual pass since 2004 but I never went to the trading tables they use to have at the entrance of frontier land until recently around May. I had bad experience back in 2010 where someone said no to my traders and asked me to buy it off her for about $100 and I knew that wasn't allowed so I just walked away.

But back in May I met several nice pin traders at the same tables that are now by the Little Green Men store and I am now trading at those same tables. My collection has grown tremendosly because over the summer I was there twice a week, that is also where I found out about this website.

I am very glad I have found this hobby not only because of the beautiful pins but also because I have met so many nice people.

I trade and collect not only for me but for my sister and this is all very thrilling and exciting mostly for me=D.

Lovely story! I'm glad you met nicer people! Ugh. That stinks they wanted you to buy... :// Maybe I will see you there, and we can trade.

Welcome Jenna!!!!

There are some wonderful people on her from Florida, so I know you'll have fun here!!!

Vicki

Oct. 10 is my bday and im taking off work to study and trade at the park for a bit so hopefully i will see you there=D

Oh!! I will be at Magic Kingdom that day! It's my boyfriend and my 2 year anniversary!! :) ((Shhh... between you and me, I am hoping he proposes. Hahaha!!)

Hey there my girlfriend is trying to collect every tangled pin to but we live in the UK. We are going to DisneyWorld in a few days so excited. Hope you enjoy DPF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back