• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I just joined! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there my girlfriend is trying to collect every tangled pin to but we live in the UK. We are going to DisneyWorld in a few days so excited. Hope you enjoy DPF :)

Oh but you're lucky you can order from disney uk! I guess living other places does have its dis advantages though. Are you close to DLP? :)

Disney Uk does have some great pins but we are limited to one pin every 2 weeks. (Helps us not spend to much though) It's not a far journey but not a cheap one to get the euro star and then into DLP. We are off to Florida this week which we are super excited about. We would love to live closer to florida for all those pins though and the events.

Aw yeahh. :/

I hope you have fun here in Florida! Its very nice. A lot of pin trading! You dont even have to enter the parks, downtown disney, and all the resorts! If you want to eat at Cinderella's castle make sure you put in a reservation before you come. (It's always packed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back