I just need to talk, I feel so hurt.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Jrdnsmom, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    91   1   0

It's been a while, I don't have a computer, just my phone and the app was so hard to use. I had some bad things happen that hurt me so bad.

My parents went to Fresno, my dad had a nod there and they would be gone just over a week. I took vacation so I could be with my son but I didn't have enough vacation, my son would be home alone for 3 days while I'm at work. He is 10 and knows where the fire hydrant is, he knows 911, he knows to stay in the house and ifd there is an emergency to run next door. To be extra cautious I decided to carpool with a friend and leave my truck in the driveway. I told Jordan to leave the living room light on and my back bedroom.

My friend picked me up and we went to work, mind you, I never told anyone he was home alone. I get to work and barley 5 minutes in My ring door bell app alert goes off, I open it and two police officers are at my door. My son was told not to open the door for anyone while I was gone, but because they were police he did. My heart dropped and I panicked. My friend says go to his car and he will rush me back home.

Two police men are at my door and they wanted to know why he was alone. I explained the situation, but they said cps is involved. Sure enough 2 days later they showed up. She said there is no age limit on leaving a child at home alone, the issue was someone called and said he was being endangered because I leave him alone all the time. THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME! Here is the issue, who called and report me, and why would they even do the worst thing they could possibly do to hurt me, and how did they know the perfect time to make that call, if you add it up they must have called right after I left. Who is watching me?? Who would hurt me, why did I deserve that. It broke me. My son and I were so frightened when cps showed up. She interviewed us separately then toured our home, she then told us she was dropping the case, she knew it was a false complaint. But during those few days my son and I were so worried, stressed and scared.

Now after the police came the very next day a strange man appears at our door, when he rang the bell he stood still, he realizes my bell has a camera and backs so far you can't see his face and he just stands still doesn't move. After a bit he returns to his car and at that time I opened the door. He began asking about my Halloween inflatables in the yard. Now this is a scary looking guy, I hate to stereotype but he was covered in angry, unfriendly tattoos head to tow and wearing the colors and style of clothes the local gang where. I showed the video to my friend and he said that it looks like he was scoping the property and checking to see if anyone was home. The very next day my very large Amazon order full of Christmas gifts was delivered to our doorstep and stolen. Sadly perfect timing the WiFi went out and the doorbell camera did not capture the thief.

It's just too much, I am devastated that there is someone out there trying to hurt me so bad that they could have possibly had my child taken from me. And then two days later I get robbed. I'm am just depressed to no end and I just wanted to talk about it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

I'm so sorry to hear about this Janice! :(

3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

Wow that sounds difficult. I’m happy to hear that the case was dropped. I hope things get better as the holiday season approaches.

P.S. In case you didn’t do it already, I think you can let amazon know what happened. It’s possible they might be able to replace your order. They seem to have pretty good customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bookhugger likes this.
  4. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Oh no, this sounds like a terrible series of events! I'm sorry this has happened to you. And I agree, if you contact amazon about the order, typically they are very good at replacing items. I hope that you have better experiences in the future!

5. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I hate to say this but this sp ins a almost exactly what happened to us almost 2 years ago. Down to the amazon Christmas presents being stolen. Amazon did repl ace them however, unless it was from a 3rd party then thhey just refunded those items.

6. natelove

natelove Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

I feel for you. I am a single mom and my son is now an adult, but I too went through that terror of leaving a child home alone. Here in SC they feel once a child enters 6th grade, they no longer need any sort of daycare. He was 10. Those two hours between the end of school and when I was able to get home from work were pure agony every day. And then school holidays and summer vacation....ugh!!!

I will be praying for you both. Don't let them bring you down. Be strong!!

7. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    91   1   0

It gets worse, I've been at my job for 15 years now. I love my job. I try very hard to do the best I can. I've always been told my teams likes me on their team, I work hard, enjoy helping others and am always willing to try new things. Well one day I was working on my equipment up top and another individual was working below me. We were both using the same tool. When I was finished I put my tool away where I got it. When we got ready to run I verified I put my tool away. I went to break and came back to find the line down. The individual below me said I left the tool in the machine and it went through and it broke the web and damaged a roll. The same individual texted our boss and told him the same. When our boss came in the morning that individual not only blamed me but added that I don't know how to run my equipment and I constantly need to be baby sat. For the first time in 15 years my perfect file with nothing but positive things has been tarnished with a 2nd level file entry, next step I get fired. I just don't understand, many people people were very angry with that individual and support me. Sorry I got to go back break over

8. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

I'm so sorry to read all this what happened to you, Janice :( Hope Amazon can replace the missing Christmas gifts and that everything will get better for you

9. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

10. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    91   1   0

Yes they refunded me for everything lost. It just hit hard with everything that happened. I'm doing better, I think I have begun to climb out of this hole I'm in.

11. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Glad to hear it!

12. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

This is awful. No wonder you had to vent! I am so sorry this all this happened to you, especially so close to the holidays. Please let us know what Amazon says about replacing the gifts!

13. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I am so sorry this is going on. Amy and I are sending you hugs sweetheart

14. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

I am so glad things got worked out with Amazon but the other stuff is still creeping me out. Someone had to have been really watching you to call the police so quickly. I don't like that at all. Unfortunately, my first thought is that it is someone you know - someone that was aware he would be in the house while you were at work.

15. Sami

Sami Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm sorry to hear all these things have been happening yo you, I hope who ever is doing this gets their Karma!
    Hope your son is ok with everything that's been happening, must have been quite a shock to him.
    Glad you were able to get a refund with your packages! Hope the Holidays start looking up from here, I know it's hard to stay positive when bad things happen, but it sounds like they are slowly starting to get batter, happy to hear that you were all safe through this. **hughug**

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

16. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

That's good to hear bug understand it's still very frustrating knowing things get stolen. Glad you're doing better and please know you're not alone, we will all help you climb out of that hole <3

17. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Omg !! I hope everything gets better
    Judy