• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I made my daughter a pin display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my daughter a pin display!

Powerline's Number 1 Fan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to share the pin display I finished for my daughter today. I had a vague idea of what I wanted it to look like, based on a couple pin displays I found through a Google search, and this ended up being the finished product. It ended up being a bit more pastel than I wanted, because I was really going for brighter, Fab Five-ish colors; but I only bought 4 pieces of scrapbook paper and ended up accidentally ruining my first 2 choices. Don't ask why I got 4 different patterns, because I don't know. :facepalm:

Anyway, I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. It'll be fun to fill it up a bit more. My daughter will be 2 in 3 weeks, so she doesn't really appreciate it too much yet, but maybe someday she will!

20170420_171058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back