• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I made some frames! New Frames 10/9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some frames! New Frames 10/9!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I finally got some ink for my printer so I got around to printing off all the images I wanted so I could actually frame the pins in sets! I have a few more to do, which are slightly larger projects but heres my first three!

This is obviously already a set, except for the center pin :

aristocatsframe.jpg

This one was begging to be done! I had to do this, lady and tramp coming on to the set of their movie hehe!

ladytrampdoors.jpg

And this one, well I wanted a more girlie train so I used minnies party train and put in the two carriages I wanted, which feature creatures from my collections.

choochoo.jpg

New 8/6

Thumper! He had to have his own frame XD!

thumperframe.jpg

Christmas Frame! this frame is not complete. I am missing a pin, its the pin in my signature the Oliver and company one with the Christmas tree <3! Still this is what I have so far, I am thinking of adding a christmas stocking in there, maybe the Dalmatians one to add to the stockings on the fireplace. This frame has an element of all the things I collect! I finished htis frame at last thanks to Maeblum!

christmasframedone.jpg

Finally got around to taking a pic of this frame. I am thinking of getting an alphabet to put Saturday Morning at the bottom!

tvdone.jpg

What do ya think? Theres more to come, I have a few more images printed out to display pins.

new frames! 10th September

foxhoundframe.jpg

Masamune traded for the lovely fox and the hound movie pin for me and I decided to frame it with it's lovely image and its certificate plus the millenium fox and the hound pin.

classiclnt.jpg

I love this pin and it's special card so I framed it hehe!

plutoframe.jpg

I really want a space ship for this frame but I am still looking for the right one! Pluto 4 Planet people! Let it be plutoed no more!

pinkboardfull.jpg

and theres my board with all of my pins on it hehe!

lntfull.jpg

I'v shown this one before but it needed a place here <3

P.s : All my frames came from charity shops and cost me less than a pound in most cases!

Last edited:
Wow, Lady and Tramp coming off the set is beyond amazing. Love all the frames, but that one is just too awesome. And the frame works perfectly. So creative! Good work.

Awesome job! Totally jealous.

Keep updating us as we really like your work!

Vicki

ooohhhh!!!!! so pretty, i like the train one the best, i know your in to your cats and dogs, but if you had any rabbits (other than thumper cos hes in the train) i think they'd look cool on the hill looking up at the train.

Also are they just standard frames rather than box frames, if so does the thinkness of the pin its self affect the frame/glass and the way its all goes back together when the pins are in place. if not ive been buying expensive frames for no reason!
Fi x

They are all standard picture frames. The only thing I had to do was tape the back shut using packing tape as the metal deelies that were supposed to hold the back in place wouldn't fold back over due to the thickness of the pin. But all of the backs of the frames either a exatly at the edge of the frame or ever so slightly over.

I think I need a plethora of random forestbcreatures watching the train go past. I might try and get a pin just with a bunch of animals in it to put on the front! Thanks for the idea!

I think I need to re-take these pics they are all a bit dark. Took them last night and couldn't use the flash because of shiny glass lol!

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I will have another frame or two up soon my head is full of random ideas hehe!

Nice work!!! I like all of them and background scenes are perfect but my favorite is Lady and Tramp on set, good idea.

hehe thankies. I am thinking I need to do another coming on to set one with the thumper door I have! I think it wold be fun to do all of the doors in a similar manner and if anyone would like a background doing for the dressing room doors they own, let me know! They are fun to do ^__^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back