• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I must share my happiness! Kim strikes again!

ZAPPED! I must share my happiness! Kim strikes again!

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So.....I go to my mailbox the other day and what do I find wedged between my bills and junk mail...... a package I was not expecting and it was from Kim (siujerkjai). In it was this wonderful zap along with a note
982933da74bed51d25938202526719dc.jpg

I did not know this pin even existed until recently and was just starting to look for trades for it on PinPics. Search over! Thank you so much. It's great to fight in the Mulan army with so many friends like Kim. Thank you, thank you!

Now I see where it was going Kim!! Congrats

This is getting good. Judy, you are the one I was sending the trade request to.
I wasn't sure if it actually got sent, but the next day I went to check and you no longer had it. You guys are SNEAKY!

This is getting good. Judy, you are the one I was sending the trade request to.
I wasn't sure if it actually got sent, but the next day I went to check and you no longer had it. You guys are SNEAKY!

Hah! That's hilarious. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat me and Judy to the punch. ;)

Back