• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need Ariel and Aurora designer dolls - have some dolls to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Ariel and Aurora designer dolls - have some dolls to trade

Pkerownage

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

My last post pretty much died, so I'm remaking it.

I need the Ariel designer doll to complete my set, and I can trade Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White or Belle for it!

I desperately want to complete my set.... Please help out :)

Last edited:
I have an Aurora I would sell or trade.. but I'm sure she'll be the Princess I'll hopefully trade Ariel for. Have you checked out some of the facebook groups for Disney trading?

I'll let you know! But even if you rarely use facebook, I know quite a few people were offering Aurora. Allcraigs also works wonders! :)

Only need Ariel now - bought Aurora on the bay for $168 USD.... Which means I have Snow White, Mulan, Cinderella and Belle to trade for Ariel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back