• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect
Hello there!!! I don't have many disney related collections, but what I do collect are the 17" Limited Edition dolls (I currently have all of them =), The Aristocats (Especially Marie), and I just got a couple of Animator's Collection doll (Jasmine and Mulan).

As for non-disney stuff I have American Girls (Mainly Kit, Molly, and Caroline), Swavorski crystal animals, heart shaped rocks, any Saiyuki related(My favorite anime series and the inspiration for my username), and anything with Pandas and Owls (My two favorite animals)

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is unnecessary, but since you said please (and it's kinda fun to see what everyone collects in one thread): I collect mostly the Little Mermaid (prefer her as human, but I love all things little mermaid), Beauty and the Beast (prefer older, more movie accurate design), Rapunzel, Enchanted, Wall-E, Monster's Inc (just Boo, or Boo with other characters), 101 Dalmatians, and Cinderella (technically for my little sister).
I am also planning on collecting the heck out of Frozen when it comes out :)

In order of importance:

Sword in the Stone,
Pin-tiquities and Masterpiece series
Robin Hood,
Scar,
Maleficent,
Aladdin (movie in general and Jafar and Genie),
Disney Afternoon (Darkwing Duck and Ducktales),
Hercules (movie in general and Hades).

That should be enough to go on. XD

~Merlin

I don't think for one second that anybody has nominated me being a newbie and all but hey-ho, I'll tell you anyway right? Being zapped would be so awesome. My collection is tiny and my bank balance is tinier!

Most wanted:
A PODM - I've never had one and I just love them so I want just about any of them, but if they fall into one of the catagories below, even better!
Brave/Merida
Rapunzel
Wreck-it Ralph
Up
Lion King
Wall-e
Eeyore

I'm pretty sure no one would nominate me because I'm so new, but I collect:

Ursula
Carousel of Progress
Mary Poppins
Nightmare Before Christmas

:)

What a cool thread! It's been so fun to read what everyone collects!

My main collections are:
Tangled (mainly Rapunzel and Flynn)
Beauty and the Beast (mainly Belle or Belle and Beast together)
Tickets (Fast passes, A-E tickets, First day tickets, etc)
Winnie the pooh (especially Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore)
PODMs with scenes of couples from love songs
Anything that has to do with the animation process
Star Wars

And I'm trying to complete and/or start these specific collections:
DLR hinged attraction posters
Haunted Mansion magazines
The Kiss series
Storybook Filigree series

I enjoyed reading through this thread! :)

My themes are:
- Lady and the Tramp (except Si & Am)
- NYC / WOD NYC themed
- Chip & Dale
- a bit of Stitch and Winnie the Pooh

I also, more or less coincidentally, started collecting one particular sub-theme: characters dressed in Tower of Terror bellhop costumes.

I think I never posted on here, but just in case what I collect is listed on my signature
(Treasure Planet [but I have every Treasure Planet pin now except the bootleg Jim I'm looking for], Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Sleeping Beauty (Aurora, Maleficent, and the three good fairies), Brave, Atlantis, Enchanted, Pocahontas, Hercules, Tarzan, Lady and the Tramp, Tinker Bell, characters as other characters/dressed up, PODM)

Mine are more design style rather than specific characters
Stained Glass
Art Neuveau
Retro
Mechanical Kingdom / Steampunk

and

Disney Movie Opening Day
DSF Marquees
DSF Beloved Tales
Zodiac

Last edited:
Currently I'm focused on DSF Marquees, Muppets and Star Wars and there's still a few Haunted Mansion pins I'm looking for.

Mine are more design style rather than specific characters
Stained Glass
Art Neuveau
Retro
Mechanical Kingdom / Steampunk

and

Disney Movie Opening Day
DSF Marquees
DSF Beloved Tales
Zodiac

Great collections, art nouveau and stained glass pins! Art nouveau is my favorite style of jewelry and decorative arts and every pin I don't have from this category, is on my wants list. Could you even begin to imagine Disney pins inspired by actual Mucha paintings! Gorgeous! The stained glass pins are pretty amazing too, although they have to be to compete with the real life splendor of stained glass.

tumblr_lqx04tGk0Q1r0tyr5-1.jpg

Like how about this pin as a princess series. I'd definitely spend a mint to have that series.

Last edited:
I collect Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Merida/Brave, Beloved Tales, Wreck it Ralph, April fool's day pins and last but not least Movie Cats and dogs.
I also started collecting some marquees, especially those of the movies listed above, by also some of the most popular movies.
Except UP, I wont go there because I know it will be crazy to try to find that pin.
Thanks

Great collections, art nouveau and stained glass pins! Art nouveau is my favorite style of jewelry and decorative arts and every pin I don't have from this category, is on my wants list. Could you even begin to imagine Disney pins inspired by actual Mucha paintings! Gorgeous! The stained glass pins are pretty amazing too, although they have to be to compete with the real life splendor of stained glass.

tumblr_lqx04tGk0Q1r0tyr5-1.jpg

Like how about this pin as a princess series. I'd definitely spend a mint to have that series.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back