• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I offend him and he zaps me!

ZAPPED! I offend him and he zaps me!

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Ssssshhhhhhhaaaaaaayyyyyyyaaa!!!!

Yesterday I received a UPS shipping confirmation email from Amazon...here I am looking at my purchase history trying to figure out what on Earth my husband or I ordered, or worse, my kids...but nada. I had pre-ordered a Barbie but she had been delivered...maybe they'd send me another by mistake? Nope! When @Spr175psu started his Mr. Toad auction I confessed to never have watched this movie, but would as soon as I could get it at the library. What does he do? Amazon delivery mystery solved!!! What a truly unexpected wonderful surprise, I am now an official proud owner of this movie I have yet to see...trust me, it's happening tonight! Look at the nice gift packaging, so pretty! This was so cool of you @Spr175psu, thanks for cheering me up. Off to cancel my library request, no more waiting for me!

ebe4cc5b47e3df1528fd2f5c2669e4e8.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back