• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I only need a few more Jessicas!! 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only need a few more Jessicas!! 11/21

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
The title says it all...looking for these Jessica Rabbit Pins....can someone please pick me up the following::These are going to be stocking stuffers for Christmas and I also am willing to do a pre-trade with anyone as long as their on the orginal card and package. Thank you a ton!!!
pin87678

Last edited:
I think you are not getting much help because it is very difficult for anyone to get extras. Especially if they are going by themselves to DSF or with a fellow pin collector. The LE 150 pins are limited to 1 a person. And the LE 300 are limited to 2 a person. Since you want 1 of the LE150 and 2 of the LE300 that is the max a person can buy.

Not to sound ignorant, but have you tried ebay? I just googled "Jessica Rabbit Disney pin" and 7 pages worth of stuff popped up. Might not be cheap, but its worth looking. Again, sorry for the ignorant question, but Im new to all this.

That's what all of us who want them for our personal collections are trying to do :/ Instead most people who are buying them are going to rape the rest of us by charging double or triple. But I for one am not purchasing them for the crazy prices anymore... seems like all the prices come down once everyone realizes there are a select few that actually want it for themselves.... Like Me :)

keustone28-your question is not ingorant. I think it great you are putting yourself out there to help out! Thats very nice of you. But I am perfer not to buy on ebay as they do double and triple their prices just like mybabykelly and creativextremties said. But I do really apericate the information as I have already serached on ebay for them. I just refuse to pay the prices which is why I am trying to get help as much as I can from my fellow DPFers.

So far, I have been lucky with a few as I have already gotten 2 from this new upcoming release. Now I only need 3 more then I will be a happy girl! [=

Thank you!! [=

I PM'd you about a trade for the Dumbo plush you've been wanting . But you haven't PM'd back, was it an unfair request . if so sorry, but you could have let me know . Please tell me what you would be willing to trade for Dumbo . He looks so sad waiting for his new home or you can Paypal me $15.00 for him with shipping .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back