• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I said I was addicted!

I said I was addicted!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I recently rearranged a few of my big pin frames (and am much happier now, ha) so I figured I'd share! I do have another big frame started, but it will need some work when I add pins.
2d16faea4374eb52826a305676aad9ec.jpg
ff768baebb92d1af46a579cb56216c70.jpg
0f3bfe20a46c9f7d071267ff9c16d807.jpg

69fd8b2205212bb1cd2d50881add8e80.jpg
7b8968c13fa049baed6a4c4415a7d45d.jpg

Last edited:
Updated first post with the other 2 big frames that are complete (just not hung on the walls yet). The gap in the fourth frame is deliberate--it's where I will put the LE25 Mad Hatter teapot pin that completes that mystery set, when I finally get it. HA HA HA HA HA.

As for "creativity," be assured that I am but a cheap knock-off of my creative idol, @katelouise. I'm not joking. I have admired her displays for so long that this was my "I'm not actually creative," imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery attempt at capturing a tiny amount of her magic. <insert heart eyes> Please don't be creeped out, Kate! Ha.

Updated first post with the other 2 big frames that are complete (just not hung on the walls yet). The gap in the fourth frame is deliberate--it's where I will put the LE25 Mad Hatter teapot pin that completes that mystery set, when I finally get it. HA HA HA HA HA.

As for "creativity," be assured that I am but a cheap knock-off of my creative idol, @katelouise. I'm not joking. I have admired her displays for so long that this was my "I'm not actually creative," imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery attempt at capturing a tiny amount of her magic. <insert heart eyes> Please don't be creeped out, Kate! Ha.
Hahah not creeped out at ALL! My boards aren't even original, I saw someone else do something similar too! I was just lucky to find frames at garage sales and old houses haha XD

Back