• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I should introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi James and Yuli! :wavey: Welcome!

I'm sure this will add a whole new level of fun to your pin collecting and even being a CM at DLR. I'm in Florida, but there are so many members here that go to DLR on a regular basis and trade all the time! Have fun!

--Melanie

Appreciate the warm welcome Melanium! One of my deepest regrets is not buying more of those Jumbo Ralph pins on your most wanted. I only got 1 and it seems that nowadays EVERYBODY wants them. Good Luck!

Thanks for the Welcome VanellopeFan! Let me know if you have a pinpics ID or if you think you may have anything I like. I have a single Taffyta for trade. Also, once I have enough posts to start a new thread on the Pin Trading forum I am going to list 1 complete set of DSF Wreck-It Ralph pins.

Hello All!
i am new to the forums but not new to pin trading!
very excited to make some great trades. Still am updating all my pins in the database

Welcome to the forum. So with the name movie guy are you big into movies? Aside from pins movies is one of my biggest passions!

I'm new to the forum too. I use to use my boyfriends DPF account and finally decided to just make my own. Got to confusing when we both talked to people. Haha I work at Disney too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back