• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I updated my Disney Room... again (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my Disney Room... again (pic heavy)

Quasimodo

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems every fall I'm changing my shelves around. It can't have to do with doll season... Last year when I tried to move my shelves, they all fell apart. Until last week, my dolls were stacked against the wall waiting to be displayed again.

2016 update:

My main wall (LE dolls)
My display updated by Blaine Marshall, on Flickr

Pinocchio
In a couple months I plan to move him to make way for my live action display
Pinocchio and Disney Animators Collection

Animators' Collection
Disney Animators Collection, it's a small world

Update 2014

it's a small world, entry view by Blaine*, on Flickr

it's a small world of LE dolls by Blaine*, on Flickr

Villains and DAC extras by Blaine*, on Flickr

Pixar display by Blaine*, on Flickr

DFDC set by Blaine*, on Flickr

DAC by Blaine*, on Flickr

2013:

Disney meets Pixar by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Entry view by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just wow! That's so impressive I bet you are so pleased with the results and it just looks amazing.

Seeing these pics I can't wait to get my dolls displayed now.

What an awesome collection you have built up.

Oh and I forgot to say how I love that you've included the designer bags as they are so nice it's great to them on display.

Last edited:
Really nice! I need to get mine displayed a bit nicer. I love how much space you have. I'm jealous. Love the Animator dolls. I have them all, but they take up so much space. Also like how you placed the Small World boxes behind the dolls. :)

Phew thanks for humoring me with your kind words. I realize this is probably a really obnoxious thread, but I'm so excited to fffffffinally be finished.

I love the designer bags, too! And the art inside the small world boxes. It took me hours to cut and paste it into the display. Anyway as excited as I am I'm also really embarrassed so thanks again lol.

Those are so nice! I really love everything in its section. I really love your designers with the bags there - very neat and gorgeous.

Love love the animator dolls. They're what got me into collecting in the first place, and yours are displayed wonderfully along with everything else. Jealous!

Omg! Beautiful! Wish I coukd have somthing like this but it would be cruel to my girls to buy dolls and then not let them play with them

Wow. Just wow. Im super impressed with your collection and very jealous. You have a lot of dolls on my WL. I need to re do my shelves to reorganize the ones I have. I wish I had a whole room to dedicate to my collection. Its kind of divided between two right now.

WWWWoooowWWW I'm speechless!! Your display room looks AWESOME you did an amazing job!! If I had a room like this it would be my escape room, where I go to the magical world to clear my head & escape my 'real-world' problems and just enjoy looking at these beautiful treasures Ha ha! Congratulations for finishing it!! I just hope & wish that one day I could have an extra room to display my collection like this!!

Ahhhh beautiful display you got there! May I ask where did you get that awesome looking Aladdin toddler doll from?? :D :wat:

Last edited:
Aww, thanks guys! I think this is one of those things only another collector would get. To everyone else, my room just looks crazy. Obviously to me it was worth all the blisters and scraped knuckles I got from building these shelves... Most people would rather put that energy into something else.

PrinceAli, that Aladdin is a Tolly Tots from a few years ago. I got it on eBay (and paid wayyyy more than I should've), but he rarely turns up. He's missing his hat. I don't know if they came as a 2-pack, but there was a Jasmine outfitted in the same color scheme.

Quasimodo, I am in total awe! Your "toy box" is absolute phenomenal. .... I would love to have a "playdate" so that I could just sit there and admire all of your toys. Great job!

I have to admit that everyone time this pops back up to the top I have to come in and admire your room. I just want to sit in the middle of it all and like meditate or something. haha

I have to admit that everyone time this pops back up to the top I have to come in and admire your room. I just want to sit in the middle of it all and like meditate or something. haha

Tinkerboy, I feel the same way! I feel like if I am having a bad day, I can pull up the pics of Q's room and know that everything will be alright.

= Disney World Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back