• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I updated my Disney Room... again (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your room is so fantastic it's tempted me into posting, I love the way you've decorated the back of the shelves for the small world dolls :D

Can I just say that seeing this is like a dream come true? I've always been so worried about my collecting and people thinking it silly that I wanted to have a room like this, but seeing you sharing with us, Quasimodo...it brings happy tears to my eyes!

You collection is beautiful and the display is just as wonderful. Congrats!

For seriousness? Just wow. I felt really stupid making this thread, but you guys have all been so nice about it.

Can I share something else? I don't know if this sort of thing would be special to everyone, but one of my most prized dolls is my factory error DAC Rapunzel. I didn't realize when I bought her, but she has no freckles. It was days before I noticed. Here's a closeup of her and a non-error Rapunzel:

Rapunzel by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

omg that is amazing!!
i tried putting up some floating shelves for my dolls and ended up pulling down a chunk of the wall...

i can seriously see your dolls coming to life at night when you're not looking and having parties in there!

It is always nice looking other peoples collections, I would have more money and space (and would not care what other people think) my collection would look similar. It makes me on good mood to look doll pictures so thank you. And you must have worked hard to put things room together. But do you have so much space! When I look pictures of peoples collections everybody seem to live in huge houses.

I don't mean to dig up a thread that hasn't been posted in for a few weeks, but I love your displays! One day I hope to have a spare room I can display all of my dolls and collectibles in.

I am just now finding this thread, and I am amazed! You have such a wonderful collection! I am so impressed and very jealous of you haha :D.

Holy moly, when you said toy box this is not what i expected. wow. i also have never know of nor seen those small world dolls which are my favorite i think--they look just like the ride...wish they made more....for you so i can see them lol im not collecting anything else but pins, thats enough trouble. lovely job just lovely

Awwww, thanks so much guys!!!!

i also have never know of nor seen those small world dolls which are my favorite

Whattttt?! Well, I guess they only came out last October, so you're not too far behind. But, just in case you wanted to know more, I made a thread just for them... which I'm always spamming with info and pix. There are 6 more coming out soonish, plus 2 plushies. Hey, that reminds me I need to update with the plushie information I think. Oops.

I'll put a link, but I'm about to bump the thread anyway...

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?36575-It-s-A-Small-World-Animators-Dolls

Beautiful collection!!! I can't wait till I can have all my stuff on display and organized:) do you have room to grow your collection? I have a feeling, there will be many dolls released this year!

I wish I could just "like" everyone's comments instead of thanking you all the time (then I wouldn't keep bumping my thread), but please know that I really appreciate all the nice comments! Usually I just read them and then hide, embarrassed. Unless there's a question to answer, lol:

do you have room to grow your collection?

I have a couple more walls, and I also have a collection of something non-Disney that I'm starting to sell off because space might become an issue with the way Disney's been brining game these last couple years!

Also, I've already rebuilt the shelves to put the LE dolls on the top and the designers on the bottom and all DAC dolls in between. This obsession is brutal! I'm the middle of glamming up all the open DAC princesses, and they didn't look right at the top anymore.

Anyway...

Hmm, I don't think you have enough toys! :p Seriously, this is awesome! The more stuff I accumulate, the more "ramshackle" my attempts at display (which is a grandiose word, really, as I haven't actually tried to do anything other than find a space to wedge in each new whatever) become. To see such an extensive collection displayed so neatly and lovingly is inspirational. Don't ever be afraid or embarrassed to share your collection!!! Especially as it continues to grow and you expand/rearrange. It's great!

(Now, must go and check out your Small World thread to see what the new plushies are!)

I wish I could just "like" everyone's comments instead of thanking you all the time (then I wouldn't keep bumping my thread), but please know that I really appreciate all the nice comments! Usually I just read them and then hide, embarrassed. Unless there's a question to answer, lol:

I have a couple more walls, and I also have a collection of something non-Disney that I'm starting to sell off because space might become an issue with the way Disney's been brining game these last couple years!

Also, I've already rebuilt the shelves to put the LE dolls on the top and the designers on the bottom and all DAC dolls in between. This obsession is brutal! I'm the middle of glamming up all the open DAC princesses, and they didn't look right at the top anymore.

Anyway...

Dont hide! Your collection/this thread is awesome. I cant wait to see how you grow it.

You have such an amazing collection! I've only just started collecting and the DAC dolls are my absolute favorite (also the Tinkerbell and Zarina LE dolls though I only have Zarina so far). I love when people post their pictures of their collections and yours is definitely one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back