• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I was a lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a lurker

Pinfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

I was a lurker but my friend talked me into signing up and starting to get involved and post.
He told me this was a nice site and he was right. Sorry to hide out so long.
My Name is Justin and I go by pinfreak.

Dan will be helping me get my pins listed on pinpics so I hope to trade with you guys soon.
Until then, thank you for having me.

Justin

Hey Guys, if he gets out of line, I will straighten him out.
I got him into pintrading about a year ago.
He used to laugh at me but now that he does it, it is justified and cool...lol
I better get my pins by Tomorrow! Just kidding, its a holiday.
Friday or else..........or else I will have to wait till Saturday.

Aloha Justin and Welcome! :wavey:

We're glad that you finally decided to stop lurking and start posting. You won't regret that decision, everyone here is so nice. :)

Welcome Justin and epcotrob. See how easy this was. One little post and you got a million instant friends. No place else but here would that happen. Glad to have you onboard and Dan, go easy on the poor fellow Justin. We don't want to scare him off :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back