• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I was only looking for pin books...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only looking for pin books...

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
After our recent trip to WDW, I decided I wanted to switch my pins from bags to books. I posted a wanted ad on the sales forum and got some great advice on different types of books, etc. I even found some used books on craigslist so I emailed the seller.

Got a reply back and come to find out it's someone I bought some pins from before and they are considering getting out of the hobby. After working back and forth, I bought his collection this morning. I wish you could have seen my husband's face last night when I was trying to explain to him that I was only looking for pin books and this sort of fell in my lap. He kept giving me the "yeah, right" look!

So now after only searching for some pin books, I have a ton of pins coming my way (with four pin books I might add) I'm very excited especially because there are some hard to find older pins in the collection as well as lots of pins my kids are going to love! I just had to share with someone who gets it!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Looking forward to seing what you get in. Please share with us!!!

Vicki

yeah, it's a lot. I think it's the biggest collection I've ever bought (over 1,000 pins). I'm actually sitting here looking around trying to figure out where in the world I am going to put them all to just go through them. There will definitely be some killer pin sales coming up as there is no way I am keeping all of them (I think hubby's head might just spin completely around!)

That's great to hear! :D I hope you get some really nice pins from it.

Also, if you do sell any Sleeping Beauty pins, hit me with a PM. :)

Congratulations on the find! I'll be eagerly awaiting your sale post, as there are a lot of older pins I am in the market for.

Wow that's great! :) I can only wish that someday i'll come across a collection of pins at a flea market/garage sale/craigslist. You should take a picture of the books and all the pins and post it here - i'm curious!

I never have that kind of luck! Brea, I swear you have the pin karma going on these days!!

Congrats on the sale Breagirl :) Hopefully they had some Princess and The Frog pins you needed? I would be interested in any Stitch pins when you get them.

Ooh, let me know if you get any Haunted Mansion or Pirates, also any on my wants list! I hope there's some good ones, and congrats on that find.

That is always so much fun. I met 2 people that way and ended up buying so many pins from them over the years. It was always so exciting when the next lot would arrive...lol I know you are over the moon excited. I hope you got some awesome pins.

yeah, it's a lot. I think it's the biggest collection I've ever bought (over 1,000 pins). I'm actually sitting here looking around trying to figure out where in the world I am going to put them all to just go through them. There will definitely be some killer pin sales coming up as there is no way I am keeping all of them (I think hubby's head might just spin completely around!)

OVER 1,000!?!?

That must have cost an arm and a leg.

Woooeeee! Congrats on your pin-karma. You've helped me and others; now I am sure it's all going to come back to you in a big way.

Don't forget to post so we can all drool all over our computers

:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back