• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ice Skating Anna & Elsa dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Skating Anna & Elsa dolls

jscallon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

So I've seen these released on the UK store. Any idea when they will be released on the US store? I can't wait to buy them!

They are also available on the german store. Don't know why there aren't any on the US site. Guess they should be available with the next frozen update/restocking. :)

tumblr_n7ot19KNPf1r94mgyo1_500.png

I believe these are the ones they are talking about!! :D

Id actually like to know as well! I love them!

Yup those are the ones! Sorry I didn't post a picture. I don't want to buy the mattel version, I don't think they look as pretty. Will stick to the Disney version!

I want these too! I found them on the UK website but it says sold out (surprise lol)

Never saw them on USA site...and I can't seem to find much info at all =(

I think just like the Toddler Plushes we will just have to wait patiently for them to come to the US. I would guess maybe around the time the Sing Along DVD comes out?

tumblr_n7ot19KNPf1r94mgyo1_500.png

I believe these are the ones they are talking about!! :D

Id actually like to know as well! I love them!

Oh I didn't know Disney was coming out with the ice skating ones too! I keep seeing the Mattel Frozen dolls commercial on TV, but I don't like their faces >.< Those are better!

They are a lot better than the Mattel versions. Weirdly they are priced at 25 pounds in the UK and in Europe at 50Euros which is a massive mark-up!

I have been wondering when these dolls will be on the U.S. site too. We will have to get them as soon as they come up or we won't be able to get them lol.

I saw these yesterday at my local DS, so they are definitely now available in the US.

Looks like Anna has a glitter top in this set, making my enthusiasm dim a little. I liked it better with the plain satin top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back