• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could only keep one

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could only keep one

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
I been thinking about this for a bit,and I myself have a hard time deciding.
Lets say you could only keep 1 pin from your entire collection,for whatever reason,what pin would it be and why?
For the sake of not breaking up sets,I'll let Boxed sets & Framed sets count as 1,but only if you have them in the frame/box (meaning if you got all the pins from a frame or boxed set thru trading for each one individually it wouldn't count as 1)

For me it's this one

Pin 64393: WDW - Disney Character Crest - Chernabog

Because it was the first pin my wife ever secretly bought for me to surprise me ^_^

so what about everyone else here?Whats that 1 pin that you would keep above all others?

I'm not sure what I would do If i could only keep one, I don't think I could make that decision and I hope I never have to.

Since I am a Tink collector it would be this pin. It's not a holy grail and not hard to come by but it's my favorite pin in my collection and I got it at the Disney outlet store in FL for $15

pin46491

It's simple for me: the only pin I would keep is my "I was There" July 17, 2005 pin! Too many memories and stories to give that one up. Plus it's just a really nicely done pin and backer card. Detailed, large and a definite conversation piece.

That's kind of like if you were on a sinking boat what pin would you save. I'd be the one who drowned because they couldn't pick just one. Like potato chips - you can't have just one:)

Here is ours!

Because my hubby loves Stitch and I love Baseball!!!!!!!

pin32810
Next-> Pin 32810: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Baseball #626

Even though i have so many i love it has to be this one...

pin25678

i love mufasa, he will always hold a special place for me in my heart

For Debby, it would be this one since she is a quilter and believes everyone should sleep under a quilt!

For me, it would be difficult to choose one out of the following two...they are both gorgeous pins!

or

But, we are like so many others who have replied...really glad we don't have to make that choice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back